DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mrs. Cindy Gill

Brown Ajah, y'all here?

the notification says it isn’t scheduled for full launch till monday. so assume this is beta

yup! 

i’m mainly wondering how the ajahs are gonna work in this format

grand scheme of things totally agree. but as they’re looking towards the tv show, people will want to affiliate with specific ajahs as we have

Ya but they may want to be entertained and engaged and not so much hoop jumpy. Anyhoo, I'm sure they'll figure it out. I think they can just transfer threads and probably whole sections right over if they want.

haha hoop jumpy.

yeah hope so, the nerve interrupting our cozy habits

Hi. You guys can work with Elgee (and Verb, who is the admin overseeing all Clubs) on what you want to do, but for this Club specifically, I am OK with creating other, hidden private clubs for the Ajah that want them. You would then join that club by invitation only and have forums that only members could see.

But in general, we've found that spreading out across too many forums ends up diluting the community and conversation. If you are all on the same forum, it fosters more cross-talk and engagement. 

Totally agree with that. Unless there's hundreds of people active there's not a lot of benefit from sequestering ourselves. 

Can the White Tower forum be split into subforums, not necessarily private?

The BT has been removed as a club for now. It’s inactive because there’s no leader. Same with the Band. We’ll bring them back at a later date.  

😕. Ok I take back that yay...verbal said he's trying to make it public and I'm not sure who had the last word

Hi y'all, new here and have a few questions I wasn't able to find elsewhere. Apologies if the answers are hidden in plain sight.

1. How do I join an ajah (i.e. get it put under my name when posting)? I want to be a Brown. I hope there's a way to skip the novice and Accepted lines, as I have years of wilder experience.
  2. Is this library room where the Browns hang out?
  3. ::Distracted while trying to identify a bird that landed outside my window:: Sorry, did I say I had a few questions? I guess I only had the two.

You're looking for this thread to begin with, it's for new members -> HERE.