Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 12:57 PM, Liitha said:

 

On 10/25/2019 at 9:51 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

@ThorkinBarrimore  Did I see my Warder pass by?

 

On 10/25/2019 at 10:21 AM, Liitha said:

Well he joined the group so he is lurking around so just tagging him here and there to lure him out of the shadows

 

On 10/26/2019 at 9:02 AM, LilyElizabeth said:

I hope he responds. I miss him. 

 

My apologies, ladies. I am new to this new Dragonmount format. I'll have to stop by and meet/visit with you all sometime. *winks at his Aes Sedai* 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThorkinBarrimore said:

 

 

 

 

My apologies, ladies. I am new to this new Dragonmount format. I'll have to stop by and meet/visit with you all sometime. *winks at his Aes Sedai* 

There is a cure for that..come by 10 min every day just in no time the format will feel very familiar like its all you been used too

 

?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Liitha said:

There is a cure for that..come by 10 min every day just in no time the format will feel very familiar like its all you been used too

 

?

 

 

16 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I hope you do come around more often. That would be awesome!

 

Thanks! I'll try that. I'm trying to get my old siggy working from Photobucket currently. Nice to meet you all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ThorkinBarrimore said:

 

 

Thanks! I'll try that. I'm trying to get my old siggy working from Photobucket currently. Nice to meet you all. 

A little late to the greeting party..? Nice to meet you too, thorkin!?

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...