DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Shayol Ghul

LilyElizabeth

Sniffs...hm to return or not return.. That do be the big question..probably end up on and off lurking as usual we will see

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, y'all!!! It took me a lot longer than I thought it would. BUT, I finally found y'all!! Hello to all here from my neck of the woods in the USA which is Saint James, Mo. a very small town in central Missouri. I'm glad to be back here in Shayol Ghul. ?

4 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Glad to have you back, too, Vambram!

Thank you, Lily. 

• 4 weeks later...

Come all the way in, Lava. We won't hurt you, except for stabbing, but that's how we greet one another. 

*sage nods* Narg is very persuasive.

Course not, just protecting my pressious chockie..and estwing 16 oz perfect for kitchen duty..mashing chokie, mashing crab claws mashing grubby paws..etc etc..

Edited by Lavandula

Would it ve ok with a comersal???

*shows lily comersal*

SAVE A LIGHTFUL, JOIN MAFIA GAME !

(HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!)

Screenshot_20190927-104031~2.jpg

Thank you lily!

Lava to softhearted, was guilt tripped, and pounded by those big SGs *pointing at lii and ilian*

Then "responsible" (weeell..in comparison at least?) adult  explained in detail what littlest lightfull signed up for (lynching *shivers*) *sad puppy eyes*

Edited by Lavandula

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well he joined the group so he is lurking around so just tagging him here and there to lure him out of the shadows