Welcome to Shayol Ghul

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Dar'Jen Ab Owain said:

Well, welcome.

I'm here, ready to help with the transition.

As in help help, or help? ?

15 hours ago, LilyElizabeth said:

I knew that. Welcome to the den of depravity. 

I figured you did ?.  Who doesn't want a little (or a lot) of depravity in their day?

We got an announcement at work, because they've had us on 6-7 days a week since April and it seems like the demand is not going to end, they're going to give us shift work.  So I'll be working 12 hours a day but only 3 days a week.  So I get four days off every week, I'm so excited to have more time to be back here!

17 minutes ago, Hallia said:

We got an announcement at work, because they've had us on 6-7 days a week since April and it seems like the demand is not going to end, they're going to give us shift work.  So I'll be working 12 hours a day but only 3 days a week.  So I get four days off every week, I'm so excited to have more time to be back here!

This sounds like a dream schedule!

• Club Leader

For you new folks, I am revamping the wiki to accommodate our smaller structure, but you still need 100 points to go up a rank, at which time you will be invited to join a faction. You can earn points by pleasing the ones who have points to give out (Myself, Cross, Verbal, and Dar'Jen) or by starting and maintaining threads. So, don't be lazy - get out there are make things happen!