Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Eqwina

Old but New! Hello!

Recommended Posts

I used to be on Dragonmount many years ago, mainly on the RP side. I could not get back into my old account, so I had to start a new one. I have missed this community and am happy to be back. The Wheel of Time series has been a part of my life since an ice storm in the the 1990's when we lost power for several days and I was given book 1. They are the only books that I have continued to read and re-read over and over again. I feel like the books are a part of me and I am happy to be back talking with people who love the books like I do.

 

Formerly, Eqwina (now Crystal) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome / welcome back.    I'm new here myself.  I'm currently avoiding most of forums except this part until I finish the series to avoid any spoilers.  It's a long time since I've read the books and I never did finish the last few yet.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read the entire series a few times, but it has been years. I am currently re reading and am on the last few chapters of The Great Hunt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eqwina!! Holy crap ... welcome back!! How's life been treating you?

 

I'm sure Barm or Verb or Taymist will be able to help you get your old name back, if you want.

 

I'm no longer at the RP side (life got just too complicated and busy) but I do miss it (and the people) terribly.

If you want to pop on over to the Social Side, just let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EEEk!!! Hey you!!! I would love love love to get my old account back. I think it was attached to my former last name before my divorce. Life has been insane, but also really great. I totally would love to pop over to the social side too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Crystal Sedai said:

EEEk!!! Hey you!!! I would love love love to get my old account back. I think it was attached to my former last name before my divorce. Life has been insane, but also really great. I totally would love to pop over to the social side too. 

 

I does sound like you've been extremely busy! Let's see if we can use these new fangled stuff on here to grab some admins to help you ... @Taymist, @Verbal32, @Barmacral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and absolutely come on over to hang out at the Social Side. The Warders and the main White Tower board are both open, so you don't need to be an official member to take part there. If you want I can have you re-added to your old usergroups. You're listed as a Warder, but I don't see of what rank. Full Der'Manshima, I think? Did they have the 3 Disciplines back then? That would be Me'Arearth, Cuen'd'eren & Ren'Shai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eq!!! I replied to your PM belatedly. So sorry, this week has been hectic. I normally check more often. We'll get your accounts sorted, don't worry. Chatted to Kath about your bios too and we'll get them re-approved and posted up asap. Delighted to see you back with us. You've been missed. :wub:

 

Thanks for the tag, Mumsy *dips a polite curtsy* :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in a similar position.  I used to visit and post here in the days between CoT and KoD.  Completely forgot my username etc.  Am doing a (not necessarily sequential) re-read and am back.  Hello to all!  Kiserai ti Dragonmount!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 11:50 PM, Taymist said:

Thanks for the tag, Mumsy *dips a polite curtsy* :tongue:

 

I discovered a new toy and I'm abusing it Amyrlinly 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 6:36 PM, Elgee said:

 

I discovered a new toy and I'm abusing it Amyrlinly 😛

 

I would be surprised, nay! shocked to my very core, if it were otherwise. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Taymist said:

 

I would be surprised, nay! shocked to my very core, if it were otherwise. :wink:

 

Rofl! You know me too well *snugglebites*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 9:50 PM, Eqwina said:

I used to be on Dragonmount many years ago, mainly on the RP side. I could not get back into my old account, so I had to start a new one. I have missed this community and am happy to be back. The Wheel of Time series has been a part of my life since an ice storm in the the 1990's when we lost power for several days and I was given book 1. They are the only books that I have continued to read and re-read over and over again. I feel like the books are a part of me and I am happy to be back talking with people who love the books like I do.

 

Formerly, Eqwina (now Crystal) 

 

Hey!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...