DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wanting to RP again

Eqwina

I used to be an RPer around here back in the day. My screen name was Eqwina, but I had several characters. I had Eqwina a Yellow Aes Sedai, and Kabria Delondre, Thera a Warder and Covina an Aiel Wise One.  I have been writing again every day and it has brought me back to wanting to RP. I no longer have access to the email account I used to use so I had to create a new account, but I would love to revive my old characters or perhaps even start a new one or two. Is anyone from back in my day still around?? 

Ooohhh, hello!!

I hear you on the itch, welcome back and congrats on the daily write!

What years did you rp? I think I remember seeing the name Covina on the boards, but I may be wrong? I've been here on and off since '98/'99, with a big break after 2003ish

I would think you should be able to revive your old characters ?

( Depending on when you left, there might be some tweaking required to get your characters in line with the "current" events for each group,  but it shouldn't be too hard ? )

I see you found the WT sign in board,  yey!

The next step would be to have a look at the current bio guidelines/requirements for each group you're interested in and have at it  and then send to 

Bios@dragonmount.com ?

The WT and Warder bio/submission guidelines are a couple of posts down in this thread.

Aiel come under the Freelanders

And, if you want to create a Band of the Red Hand, Black Tower or Wolfkin character ? , the intro info is here.

Don't be too discouraged by the lull that's going on over some of the boards at the moment,  we had a change up and are still getting back on our feet,  but there are a few people around and keen when you get started! ^.^

I was around back in 2006, and was incredibly active for several years. I got divorced in 2010 and it threw me for a loop.... I popped up a bit after that, but there has been a long lull. I will get started on my bios later today. 

I'm stalking all your posts around the boards, Eq. You know I'm not going to make you jump through hoops. Neither is Kath. Assuming no major problems suddenly come up, which is unlikely, it's just a simple approval and re-post of your bios. Literally nothing has happened since you left that's been major enough to cause any issues for you RP'ing. 

Isn't it crappy when RL throws curveballs like that. I had a similar trajectory with being thrown for a loop, popping back briefly but ultimately having a long lull before returning. 

I'm glad you got the itch to return, in any case, and hope you enjoy being back! RP boards aren't currently as active as they were in the early days, but they might pick up again as people follow/read with the TV show?

Finally got back into my old account thanks to the lovely Taymist. I have searched high and low online and on my old computer and for the life of me I cannot find a bio for Covina. She was an Aiel Wise One, I found record of her having Dream Walking, and her old RP threads, but that's about it. Is there an online record of Aiel bios anywhere else that I may have missed??? If not I will just recreate her the best I can. 

I think we actually rpd way back in the day...i lost my old account info, so i started a new one aqnd they were able to find my old acct and merge them and you were in my friends list...lololololol

• 5 weeks later...