DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wanting to RP again!

Warder117

Hi there, not sure if this is correct place to post but have been having a itch to RP again. Used to RP ALOT, mostly Star Wars (Theforce.net), Bleach (Bleachanime.org) with some Buffy/Angel, LOTR, Warcraft, etc mixed in. Looking to create a character from the Borderlands to become a initiate to be a Warder, at least for my first character. (I think I read we can make more than one RP toons?). Looking forward to it and talking with everyone, now to start working on my bio and such. ?

Hi hi and welcome!!!

And yep to multiple characters! (Your second one should totally be for the Band of the Red Hand, Black Tower or Wolfkin ? ) ^.^

We're a bit quiet at the moment,  but it's always good to see a new face who likes to RP, have fun with the bio!!

lol, thank you. ? And for now till I get back into the swing of things I'll probably stick with a single character, it's been...2014? since I last was part of a RPF o.O Now I gotta get used to how you all do things here and get msyelf started.

Aighty, wrote up my bio and emailed it, awaiting a reply!

Edited by Warder117
bio done?

Ooooh yey!

Taymist should be responding/ getting the bio etc up and running soon!!

Let me know if you need a WT char to interact with at some point,  I have a Novice there that I need to do more with, and should have more free time in a couple of weeks!

Have fun!

Sure! I'd love to start throwing around ideas for introduction plot and such, as my character was saved by as Aes Sedai and as he feels he owes them a debt (especially said Aes Sedai that healed him from certain death!) hence partially/mostly why he's going to the White Tower in the first place.

Hi there, welcome to DM. :smile: I'm the Admin for the RP. Cass and Kath are my Group Leaders (RGL's). Usually someone around to help if you have questions. Kath and I are aware that your bio needs approval and we'll get that dealt with asap for you. Apologies for the delay, it's been a hectic time recently with offline stuff. 

You can get started by reading the pinned threads at the top of this board, The Welcome Inn. That should cover most of the essentials. Once your bio is approved, I'll add you to the relevant usergroup/s so you can see the private boards. 

On 6/27/2019 at 10:03 PM, Warder117 said:

Sure! I'd love to start throwing around ideas for introduction plot and such, as my character was saved by as Aes Sedai and as he feels he owes them a debt (especially said Aes Sedai that healed him from certain death!) hence partially/mostly why he's going to the White Tower in the first place.

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to reading the bio!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...