DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to The Wheel of Tim

Shahofblah

Hi All

all 14 books just arrived yesterday and I am 300 pages into the eye of the world.. it’s exhilarating so far. I had been staying away from the series because I had read somewhere of the lotr similarities (which is my favorite world by far) and have been busy with the asoiaf series and the show. I needed to get onto something else to consume that would in turn consume me as well. Finally decided to take the plunge 2 days back. Looking for both guidance on how to navigate this forum as I continue my journey into this world.. as well as fellow travelers who might be also just beginning their journey .. 

I am so excited for you! This is an amazing series. I have read it many times, but it has been years. I recently started re reading them and am on book 2. I swear I find new details each time I read them.