DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT MMORPG? EA and Obsidian?

Warder117

So I was browsing the WoT wiki today and noticed that EA and Obsidian had gotten the rights to a WoT MMORPG and was wondering if anything new had been released on that front? Apparently the last thing heard about it was in 2014? I think WoT has plenty of races, factions, 'classes', lore, world building ,etc to make a good MMO.

EA as of late has been largely responsible for my jaded view the gaming industry, especaily after the new Battlefront games, Anthem ,etc. And I LOVE the Bioware games...but... sigh.

But yes, I'd love to see a WoT MMO, hell a WoT game period, perhaps after the tv series starts airing?

• Community Administrator
9 hours ago, Nolder said:

A wheel of time puzzle quest might be cool.

Huh.

They have an MTG (Magic the Gathering) one out there... and it might actually work with the whole channeling thing, with a similar system to the MTG Puzzle Quest..