DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jeannaisais

Come one, come all, there's chocolate inside!

*sets out a huge array of chocolates in all colors and all varieties*

Hello! I'm a bit of a blast from the past as I was super active during like 2007-2014ish so been a few years. Just finished graduate school (Masters of English in true Brown fashion). I have a 2 year old who definitely keeps me on my toes and I'm currently on summer break!

Who all is here?!

Thanks! It seems to be pretty quiet in the boards I used to frequent (Brown and over in the Band).

hi there! i wasnt around when you were, so new brownie here for ya.

Pleased to meet you Cross! It's literally been years since I was super active on the boards - over a decade since I first joined! ?

I'm a newbie myself. Warder Master-at-Arms, and bonded to a Green.

But you had me at 'chocolate.' Anything I can do for you? Compliment your children? Rub your feet? Admire your education credentials?

Hi J.  Last time I was here I couldn't post on the boards to say G'day!

J! It's awesome to see you again ?

How are you?

The boards have been exceedingly quiet for about a year now, but we're expecting it to pick up again with the Series happening.

Senexx, it's good to see you too ?

23 hours ago, JamesBrown said:

I'm a newbie myself. Warder Master-at-Arms, and bonded to a Green.

But you had me at 'chocolate.' Anything I can do for you? Compliment your children? Rub your feet? Admire your education credentials?

? chocolate is certainly magical like that isn't it? Nice to see new members are still joining the good old Dragonmount - sounds like I need to read up on the series though. I'd seen a few Facebook posts about it but haven't had time to dig deeper (#gradschoollife lol).

In answer to your question though, all of the above ?

Dar'Jen - thanks for the welcome ?

Sennexx - Long time, I know, glad to see you're still around though!

29 minutes ago, Elgee said:

J! It's awesome to see you again ?

How are you?

The boards have been exceedingly quiet for about a year now, but we're expecting it to pick up again with the Series happening.

Senexx, it's good to see you too ?

Elgee! So glad you stopped by ? I've been good, really good. Life has been pretty good to me in recent years - a small snafu of having to change school districts because there was too much politics in the larger district so back to the small town life I go but I'm happy about that. I never went into teaching to make $$, but to teach kids and I wasn't doing that at the large district. Instead, I was regularly breaking up fights or chasing down an admin/SRO to break up the fight for me. I had multiple days this past year under legitimate not drill lock-downs where I was worried about my safety. I'm aware anything could happen at anytime but I was done with taking chances!

Anywho, hopefully there is a decent pick-up once the series airs/is advertised more! Excited to learn more about it!

OMG Jea I haven't seen you for ages. I'm not around as much as I used to be, so I'm only just now seeing this. 

Hello and welcome back!!

On 6/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, Basel Gill said:

OMG Jea I haven't seen you for ages. I'm not around as much as I used to be, so I'm only just now seeing this. 

Yeah it has been a bit since I last stopped by. Grad school and a toddler plus teaching full time meant I was either working, eating, sleeping, reading, writing, or chasing a 2 year old around lol

Thanks for all the welcomes and visits - always fun to reconnect and to meet new folks as well!