DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Discussion - Ajahs/Warders

3 hours ago, Liitha said:

hm and who may this mystery woman be? *looks over SC's sig and av but sees noting*

His bonded is the Captain General of the Green Ajah.

Edited by Ryrin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Liitha said:

Rebuild, or make an offsite with all the info like this mentors and so on and forth - less stickies 

I asked. We're not allowed to have off-sites. So we need to cram everything into the space provided. And I'm not redoing stuff that's already done. *wonders where the bonding thread went*

7 hours ago, Arie said:

That is a thought. 

Though it fascinates me that my Bond is one of the oldest, though Daemon is no longer around as life has done for so many. But we still talk and he is still mine. Since 2002! ^.^

Thats an old name, say hi to him

On 10/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, Elgee said:

I asked. We're not allowed to have off-sites. So we need to cram everything into the space provided. And I'm not redoing stuff that's already done. *wonders where the bonding thread went*

(ii) The only authorized off site web spaces that are acceptable are: Club wiki's, and web pages
detailing Club information or documentation.

RP has a bit of both

That was put in to cover existing sites though, Lii. Which is why the RP ones are allowed, they were already in existence. Same with the Band's proboards which was archived and posting prevented, and the Red Ajah's website. Wasn't intended to support the creation of new sites. 

• 5 months later...

i'm glad you aspire to the browns, but we do encourage and require an open mind for aspies. there's a reason our process is the way it is and you spend time in all ajahs before choosing one. 

which, to get started on that path be sure to post here: read and reply

Edited by Cross