DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello! I Miss Writing...

keyholder21

I see it's pretty quiet around here, but as I have some free time and I miss writing, I thought I would do a little. What do I need to do to either take one of my characters out of retirement, or start a new one? ?

Key aka Em

Hello Elessar :). I'm always up for hugs!  *hugs*

I saw your earlier post, but I am currently at work and had to go help someone.  I guess you don't have as much time to write as previously suggested? No worries!

I'm glad there are still a few people around :).  I will have to find out from Tay what I need to do in order to also become active again.

Edited by keyholder21

Well, actually I do have the time and interest ? but after I posted I thought perhaps it was better to talk off board by PM (was going to send you a PM but you beat me to it) and so I edited the post. If you are interested, send me a PM okies ?

Welcome back! Lovely to see you. Replied to your bio thread. As Elessar mentioned, it's fairly quiet but some of us are around. I haven't had much time to actively RP but I'm still checking boards and messages, generally keeping an eye on everything. :smile: Just shout if you have questions or hit any issues. I don't think any access has been removed so you should be able to see your boards. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well got some extra time on my hands while on sickleave, and a good list of chars laying around, sent a list to Tay so can pick up whatever fits to get RPs going if someone wants to do something. Pretty much got some in every group so should be able to get something done.

2 hours ago, Calindra said:

52 character pick up...? ?

You lauuuuughh.. but..... ?

I have been debating on making a Yellow to fill out some Tower crossover more with the Yard.

Which reminds me, i owe replies. *tottles off*

• 8 months later...