DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Badali Jewelry Losing Rights to WoT

Ryrin

probably depends on what the tv show wants to do with the rights. they could re-negotiate with badali or go their own route. which i'm betting will be the case. they'll probably have their own/new design for the ring 

And Ta'veren Tees is shutting down . . . :sad:  I just went to the website to try to get a Blue Ajah t-shirt but the only size they have left in blue is 2X. *sob* Looks like blue and green are the most popular; the only green left is size small. Red is still available in all sizes, as is yellow, grey, white, and black. Brown has a few sizes left but not all. And they're listed at $15 each, which is a good price. *sigh* 

On 4/27/2019 at 8:18 PM, Daruya said:

And Ta'veren Tees is shutting down . . . :sad:  I just went to the website to try to get a Blue Ajah t-shirt but the only size they have left in blue is 2X. *sob* Looks like blue and green are the most popular; the only green left is size small. Red is still available in all sizes, as is yellow, grey, white, and black. Brown has a few sizes left but not all. And they're listed at $15 each, which is a good price. *sigh* 

Ugh. I didn’t even think about them.

Edited by Ryrin

On 4/27/2019 at 6:44 PM, Cross said:

probably depends on what the tv show wants to do with the rights. they could re-negotiate with badali or go their own route. which i'm betting will be the case. they'll probably have their own/new design for the ring 

Yes. I think once the TV show comes out, there will be lots of new items from new vendors.

I like the AS ring on Badali. I chose the antique finish.

• 3 weeks later...