DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker

Nolder

Ok right away they're hammering me with things I dislike and it's just a teaser.

First of all I don't like the name. It bothers me that Skywalker is in the title. It just doesn't fit the aesthetic of the other 8 films.

Secondly it starts out with Luke narrating saying they've taught her (Rey) everything they know. WHAT?!?! Luke didn't teach her shit! He spent all his time trying to convince her the force was dumb and trying was for suckers and everything was worthless etc etc. I can accept Rey is competent (even though we were never given any indication she earned that competency) but for the love of God it's obviously self taught! No one showed her how to do anything.

Third we hear an evil laugh at the end of the trailer as it says no one really dies or something to that effect and I believe it's showing the ruins of a death star. So I'm not sure if we're meant to think it's the emperor of Snoke. If it's the emperor ok cool but if it's Snoke they better have a good God damn reason for killing him in the 2nd movie and making him look weak and pointless.

That's all for now.

• Community Administrator

Secondly it starts out with Luke narrating saying they've taught her (Rey) everything they know. WHAT?!?! Luke didn't teach her shit! He spent all his time trying to convince her the force was dumb and trying was for suckers and everything was worthless etc etc. I can accept Rey is competent (even though we were never given any indication she earned that competency) but for the love of God it's obviously self taught! No one showed her how to do anything.

Third we hear an evil laugh at the end of the trailer as it says no one really dies or something to that effect and I believe it's showing the ruins of a death star. So I'm not sure if we're meant to think it's the emperor of Snoke. If it's the emperor ok cool but if it's Snoke they better have a good God damn reason for killing him in the 2nd movie and making him look weak and pointless.

It's definitely THE Emperor Palpatine.

Rise of Sky Walker could involve Kylo Ren (The only known person other than his Mother with Skywalker Lineage)

If the Emperor comes back, he could be using the force to transfer his essence to Kylo.

And if the Emperor can do that, Luke can do Rey to. (lol)

There's also possibilities that Luke, Yoda, Obi-Wan might transfer their knowledge to Rey, which is what he means by 'They've taught her everything They know"

Edited by SinisterDeath

On 4/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, Nolder said:

Ok right away they're hammering me with things I dislike and it's just a teaser.

First of all I don't like the name. It bothers me that Skywalker is in the title. It just doesn't fit the aesthetic of the other 8 films.

That's all for now.

Skywalker Wars ftw!!!!!

Dude Jedi's become Force Ghosts, Yoda communicated with Luke way back in the original movies so one fo them could have instructed her.  Prolly something to do with that, or perhaps Luke directed her to some vast Jedi Library or something.  Either way seems like this point has a million possible explanations that could make very good sense.

That was THE PALPATINE LAUGH!!!!!  

Edited by Zanatron

• 2 months later...