Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Andrej

The Fast Food Mafia [Standard] - Signups

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hey guys. Looks like this is going to take awhile. Can someone who has a screen name at JN hit me up when it fills and starts? I don't wanna miss this one. Thanks. 

 

I'll give you a nudge with bacon ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leelou my mom loves your dog btw.

I showed her the picture because apparently my aunt wants a new dog..Anyway long story short she thinks it's adorable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kaylee said:

 

Nyn, the bacon, or both? 

It’s me Kaylee, the guy that thinks moderation is nothing less than surrendering your soul. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 7:25 AM, The Crusher said:

It’s me Kaylee, the guy that thinks moderation is nothing less than surrendering your soul. 

 

Lol Got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, Andrej said:

 

You’re a tough man to reach.

 

The competition is what you see so far on the roster. Activity seems to have dipped a bit, games take longer to fill, but that may be due to people just being busy. 

 

I would love to have @Leelou play but she hasn’t in a while, not here at least. As for the others well they can tell you themselves 😏

 

Theres a spot for you if you want it.

 

i'm in.  When can you start?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only need 1 more! Come drag your friends here! 

Edited by Kaylee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ape said he would check in and Spoot said he'd join if his hockey team loses on wednesday.

 

Oh 80 said he might play too but he thinks he might be banned from DM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Ape said he would check in and Spoot said he'd join if his hockey team loses on wednesday.

 

Oh 80 said he might play too but he thinks he might be banned from DM.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Only need 1 more! Come drag your friends here! 

 

23 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

i'm in.  When can you start?

 

 

5 hours ago, John McClane said:

Me play.

Like a mafia goodness miracle! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

 

 

Like a mafia goodness miracle! 

 

Gives me a happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone with a preference for start date or phase length?

 

I am thinking of a 48/24 cycle. Starting Wednesday evening or Thursday morning?

 

Signups are provisionally closed unless we have any other last minute joins.

 

Welcome to DM hosting JN Mafia. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Andrej said:

Anyone with a preference for start date or phase length?

 

I am thinking of a 48/24 cycle. Starting Wednesday evening or Thursday morning?

 

Signups are provisionally closed unless we have any other last minute joins.

 

Welcome to DM hosting JN Mafia. 

 

Could it be more like 48/12 unless anyone objects? In my experience most people don't need more than an actual night to figure out their actions if they're paying attention to the game.

 

Also we might have two more coming from JN, give'em another day to check in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Andrej said:

If we’re getting to 11 I would like to have 12 then.

 

@Kaylee would you be able to play?

 

I prefer not to. I don't have as much time and prefer to be behind the scenes. If you absolutely need me then I suppose but hoping to help with VCs and such instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nolder said:

Could it be more like 48/12 unless anyone objects? In my experience most people don't need more than an actual night to figure out their actions if they're paying attention to the game.

 

Also we might have two more coming from JN, give'em another day to check in.

 

No

 

24 hours night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In your experience? It didnt raise any alarm bells that it blew up in your face fairly recently?

 

Honestly what's wrong with something as simple as time differences?

 

DLs of Americans are usually at 3 am to 5 am for me. And then I have work till like 8 pm at night and I spend a lot of it driving and unable to be on my phone. Ie being scum or a PR I would miss DLs and it has nothing to do with "not paying attention".

 

Jfc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...