DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
JamesBrown

Not in MY house!

No zombies playing zydeco music. 

The music can be beautiful, but you've got to be an excellent musician to make things work.  Do you really think a zombie could be a musician? 

I'm sorry, but this has been going through my head forever now (as a joke, so please don't take offence): Females.   They're far to emotional. 😉

Really, though, remember the men and women in Emond's Field advising Perrin and Faile on how to handle each other right before the two got married?  Perrin and Faile were being advised on how to handle different species of wild animals. 

Edited by haycraftd

On 4/18/2019 at 4:51 PM, haycraftd said:

I'm sorry, but this has been going through my head forever now (as a joke, so please don't take offence): Females.   They're far to emotional. 😉

Really, though, remember the men and women in Emond's Field advising Perrin and Faile on how to handle each other right before the two got married?  Perrin and Faile were being advised on how to handle different species of wild animals. 

Women are much more intuitive.😉

spiders

@RyrinI wrote that after listening to a story where a council of sorceresses judged all men unfit to discuss magical topics--sure, in general, they liked men, but men were too ambitious, emotional, and unrealistic to discuss them dispassionately.  I couldn't stop laughing.  And seeing "f" just waiting there for a few days--well, I decided to go for it.

Insects don't belong in my house either. 

15 hours ago, Ryrin said:

Celery

Thanks, Ryrin.

(But the game calls for the items to be in alphabetical order. 😉 )

A Marath'damane, damane, --even a sul'dam, really.  I'm a good Child of the Light, none of that evil sorcery here!