DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March Chitter Chatter (2019)

Ryrin

And how. No more cold. No more worrying about always having a warm enough coat handy even though I'm indoors most (but not all) of the time. No more slipping into a cold car. No more scraping ice off the windshield. No more curling up in a ball in my bed, and if I move an inch my bare leg hits a cold spot and wakes me up.

No more cold!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Club Leader

For those of you who can see this, I'm requesting positive thoughts, prayers, stuff like that. 

I have a job interview tomorrow for a company I've been trying to get into for over two years. This is the company I hope to work for for the rest of my working life. The job is perfect for me, and I'm perfect for it. I'll tell you all more about it if I get it. 

• Club Leader

It's called Family Support Partner. We have behavioral health clients that are children and I will be going into their homes and working with their parents on everything from helping them find food banks to helping them get an IEP at school to helping them navigate the CPS system. I'm so excited!