DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long Time Listener, First Time Caller

Cazzly

Hi all!

I've been reading WoT since the mid 90s and have been lurking around the dragonmount site sporadically since I first discovered it in the 2000s.  I'm just beginning my 3rd complete reread of the series and on a whim decided to stop being the creepy girl in the corner and come into the light.  

Welcome to DM, Cazzly!  Officially, that is, since you've been lurking for so long!  I guess you already know about the different groups, in addition to the discussion pages. I hope you will stop by the White Tower and the Band of the Red Hand!

Who is your favorite WoT character?

Thank you both for the welcome!! I'm looking forward to being more engaged and have been investigating the RP boards. My problem is that I want to do all of the things but know I probably should start small lol.

Hmmm...favorite character is hard as I have a tendency to vary my opinion based on mood ?. That said,  Aviendha and Mat are neck and neck for my favorites amongst the "good" guys and Padan Fain is my standout among the baddies (is it bad that I have a favorite evil character?)...his evolution from the peddler to Shaisam in the final battle is almost a reverse hero's journey. 

9 hours ago, Cazzly said:

My problem is that I want to do all of the things but know I probably should start small lol.

Aviendha and Mat are neck and neck for my favorites amongst the "good" guys and Padan Fain is my standout among the baddies (is it bad that I have a favorite evil character?)

I ended up joining 3 of the Social Groups all at once, and just recently got into mafia.

And no it's not bad to have a favorite bad guy. A lot of my favorite characters in general are bad guys.

• 1 month later...

I love Fain! He's an excellent baddie! And he's on his own against all other factions, that's intense! 

I made this signature for you! You don't have to use it if you don't want to but it's referencing what you said in your first post about coming into the light. I thought you might like it ?

Welcome to Dragonmount ?

intothelight.jpg