DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

Brown Ajah Chocolate Week - Chocolate Delivery Service

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaXPTEyyoMEAanfNriICW

Welcome to our annual Chocolate Delivery Service!

This thread is always full of love and positivity and I'm sure this year will be no exception.

For those of you that are new to this yearly tradition or have forgotten, here is what it's about and how you can participate. 

So basically this is a place to say your thank yous and tell the people of the Tower how much they mean to you and spread a little bit of joy!

How? Simple. You PM me with a list of people that you want to thank with a message for them. You can let me know if you wish it to be anonymously or not. I will then post it in the thread with a picture of the most delightful chocolate treat - making the recipient feel happy and special!

For example

"Hey Blank,

Can you tell randomtowercitizen that they're the bee's knees but don't let them know it was from me. 

Post what you want chocolate wise but I know they love mint chocolate!

Thanks,

randomtowercitizen2"

Or of course, the message could be way less involved than that lol! And you can send as many as you like all over the course of the next week, ending Saturday the 16th.

I look forward to hearing from you and make sure you keep checking the thread to see if anyone has posted anything nice for you 💌

I’ve got lots of lovely messages and chocolate to share for Tower members already! I’m heading off to work but will post them this evening - but keep your gifts coming in the meantime!

9 hours ago, blank said:

I’ve got lots of lovely messages and chocolate to share for Tower members already! I’m heading off to work but will post them this evening - but keep your gifts coming in the meantime!

Awesome!

Now I want chocolate ... LoL!

4 hours ago, Elgee said:

Now I want chocolate ... LoL!

It's the same every year haha

For @Ryrin

Chocolate sent love, with my thanks for bonding me as your Warder.

IMG_2206-e1482138470876-683x1024.jpg

For @Elgee

Here is some chocolate deliciousness for recruiting me to be Master at Arms. It's my pleasure to serve.

f8d0da0b-cf8f-4839-9ecc-d72be94300d3.jpg

For @Ryrin

To Ryrin - Thank you so much for being my bonded sister and dear friend. Love, Lily

17353-chocolate-caramel-molten-cakes-600

For @Dar'Jen Ab Owain

To Dar'Jen Ab Owain - I love our PM thread and the way we keep in touch. I really appreciate you. Love, Lily

74034_640x428.jpg

For @Elgee

To Elgee - Thank you for all you do and have done to keep the Tower running. You're doing a fantastic job! Love, Lily

chocolate-mirror-cake.jpg

For @Cairos

You are a true friend.  You have been there for me when I needed you.  You are the best brother a girl can have.

265-201811151201207233817644.jpg

For @Ryrin

thank you for all your letters.  I really appreciate them.  I wish I could have responded to them more often.

blog.jpg?1453346467

For @Cross

Your mysterious benefactor wants to have showered in chocolate goodness because you're creating art and because you've had some tough times recently

Raspberry-Chocolate-Layer-Cake4.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone for welcoming me and especially @Ryrinfor teaching me.  I'm looking forward to my time as a Warder!

chocolate-raspberry-cupcakes-9.jpg

That's all for tonight folks but I'll be taking submissions all week

*off on the hunt for chocolate cake*

Oh my word those are lovely! Thank you so much, James and Lily!

To the lovely Brownies,

I'd like to send a giant batch of brownies to all my fellow brownies for being the best Ajah out there,

love cross

Image result for giant batch of brownies

For @Cross

For being a creative inspiration even when I lack motivation.

image.jpeg.1b04418839ee5acf5ee87361e8e43969.jpeg

For Blank

For being an incredible finder of exquisite chocolate treats.

image.jpeg.8f4398a5c4cd16d4cf6e65fe3ecfb926.jpeg

Reply - aww thank you my lovely

Edited by blank

For @Ryrin

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You light up my day when I see a message from you!

From Elgee 

14592187_1771203813096299_56402700666509

20 hours ago, blank said:

For Blank

For being an incredible finder of exquisite chocolate treats.

image.jpeg.8f4398a5c4cd16d4cf6e65fe3ecfb926.jpeg

Reply - aww thank you my lovely

Double yess!