DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brown Ajah Chocolate Week - Chocolate Delivery Service

blank

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaXPTEyyoMEAanfNriICW

Welcome to our annual Chocolate Delivery Service!

This thread is always full of love and positivity and I'm sure this year will be no exception.

For those of you that are new to this yearly tradition or have forgotten, here is what it's about and how you can participate. 

So basically this is a place to say your thank yous and tell the people of the Tower how much they mean to you and spread a little bit of joy!

How? Simple. You PM me with a list of people that you want to thank with a message for them. You can let me know if you wish it to be anonymously or not. I will then post it in the thread with a picture of the most delightful chocolate treat - making the recipient feel happy and special!

For example

"Hey Blank,

Can you tell randomtowercitizen that they're the bee's knees but don't let them know it was from me. 

Post what you want chocolate wise but I know they love mint chocolate!

Thanks,

randomtowercitizen2"

Or of course, the message could be way less involved than that lol! And you can send as many as you like all over the course of the next week, ending Saturday the 16th.

I look forward to hearing from you and make sure you keep checking the thread to see if anyone has posted anything nice for you ?

9 hours ago, blank said:

I’ve got lots of lovely messages and chocolate to share for Tower members already! I’m heading off to work but will post them this evening - but keep your gifts coming in the meantime!

Awesome!

Now I want chocolate ... LoL!