DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[White Ajah - Winter Carnival] Two Rivers Characters...Who's your Fav?

Rhea

"I doubt there is another place men live that is more isolated from the rest of the world"
   —Pedron Niall

e29fc653d76959c7c52576cd6b73a1bb--wheel-

When I think of the people from the Two Rivers I really only think of Egwene, Rand, Mat, Perrin and Nyn. I often forget there is a whole lot of people from that area. 

Do you know who they are?

Families of the Two Rivers

The al'Caars

The al'Dais

The al'Seens

The al'Thors

The al'Veres

The Aybaras

The Ayellins

The Barrans

The Barsteres

The Cauthons

The Congars and the Coplins

The Dowtrys

The Lewins

The Marwins

The Thanes

The Torfinns

There are so many! I couldn't list them all. *wipes brow*

Who is your favorite Two Rivers character and why? 

• Community Administrator

Oh, it's so hard to pick!

Nynaeve is my all time fav, and I guess she is from the Two Rivers, so that works.

I love Nynaeve mostly because she fell in love with Lan.  *lol*  I love romance, and since they were the first on screen romance (besides the forced love between Rand and Egwene) I gravitated toward Lan and Nynaeve.  Apart from that, I love her tenacity.  Once she leaves the Two Rivers, she's scared but she never backs down.  I'm a pretty meek person, so I've always admired people who can speak their mind!

I have a hard time deciding too! I can say that I always gravitated to Mat. I love his determination and loyalty. He is also very adventurous, fun and impulsive! Through it all he consistently pererveres. 

On another note, I love Bela! 

“I don't know. They could put up a warning sign or something. Hello. Welcome to Hindstrap. We will murder you in the night and eat your bloody face if you stay past sunset. Try the pies. Martna Maily makes them fresh daily.” 
― Matrim Cauthon, The Gathering Storm

• Elgee locked this topic