DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Wildfire Sedai

[GAME] EXECUTIONER mod Wildfire

Executioner

Rules: The Executioner thinks up a word (or a short sentence up to 5 words long) and shows you how many letters it has. Then you have to guess what it says. You do this by throwing out letters and hoping they are the correct ones! Each time you guess a correct letter, the Executioner has to add it on the billboard and show you exactly where the letters belong. If the letter or a guess (if you feel you already know the word and don't need all the letters) is wrong, he adds another notch into your coffin :).

I A M T _ _ E _ C E C U T _ _ _ E R

You can be wrong exactly 9 times at which point, the Executioner (GM) is the winner!

If no one guesses the Executioners secret word, the Executioner gets 20 points while the rest of you who participated all lose 1 point! BWAHAHAHAHA. If the Executioner's word is guessed, he gets 10 points, the person that guessed (the whole word/sentence or simply the final letter) gets 15 points, while the others who guessed the right letters split 15 points among themselves.

Criteria: Wait for the Executioner to add the letters you guessed right into the word/short sentence and then try and guess another letter. No point in just throwing 5 random letters out there, the odds are against you, so wait for him to acknowledge each letter one at a time and say if it's wrong or not. Sign up's Required.

So, How many of you would like to play in this game of, EXECUTIONER (basically hangman)?  I am looking for 4 to 6 players.  Enough to split up the points evenly IF I lose :rolleyes: But I am not gonna lose.  😈

1. Iced TEA (Illean Tear) 

2. Dar'Jen Ab Owain

3. Cross

4. Cairos

5.* Lily

6.*

*If a lot of people sign up all at once.  If four people fill it in a day then we start.  If three people join in day one then 2 more day 2 we will wait for a sixth player for a day and if no one signs up, then and only then will we go with the five.  :rolleyes:  Yeah, I know confusing.  sorry.  Just trying to keep it to a manageable level and give people the maximum and even number of points.

SO WHO'S IN???

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

Yes, lily you do.....Yes, lily you do....I whisper into your ear as you are sleeping (lily)....woo haha......  😈

Thank you, Iced TEA for ENCOURAGING people to sign up.

oh YEAH, I almost forgot:  Thank you, cross, and no you don't have to keep track of the math: I do. ; cairo; and lily :wub: