DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

Terror in the Bakery - Game Thread

And I got up in the middle of writing that and then finished. And I probably should have reread to make sure everything made sense but i didn't so if something makes no sense then I'm sorry lol It made sense in my brain. 

I really wish someone would go ahead and tell me how stupid I am... I keep waiting for it. <.< 

5 minutes ago, Katiora said:

I really wish someone would go ahead and tell me how stupid I am... I keep waiting for it. <.< 

Only thing I can dispute is my own for obvious reasons.

10 minutes ago, Katiora said:

It’s down to just a few suspects and none are posting so really it’s anyone’s guess atp 🤷‍♂️

mechanically we’re safe to lynch all of them so I’m not super bothered besides my ego wanting to sweep without any villagers die

Just now, Andrej said:

It’s down to just a few suspects and none are posting so really it’s anyone’s guess atp 🤷‍♂️

mechanically we’re safe to lynch all of them so I’m not super bothered besides my ego wanting to sweep without any villagers die

I don't think I've EVER seen that happen <.< 

22 minutes ago, Katiora said:

23 minutes ago, Katiora said:

I have!

On 1/8/2019 at 7:40 AM, Darthe said:

Also hiiii lovely people (and notbob) did ya miss me?

So here Darthe is buddying with notbob.  It could be on purpose to make us lynch a townie or saying hi to a buddy.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:41 AM, Darthe said:

Really trying to sell us on the whole "I'm town" thing, huh?

Here he's confronting AJ on his town stance.

On 1/8/2019 at 10:14 AM, Darthe said:

🙂 U wolfin aren't u? 

I can't remember who he is talking to here....I think AJ or cory or notbob...rereading and quoting is hard.  I should have probably done more posts and fewer quotes in one post.  :rolleyes: 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:28 AM, Andrej said:

giphy.gif

When Darthe is one of your top reads

Was he one of your top town reads?  makes ya wonder? just a little.  going through whole thread and taking everything that looks weird out... 🤔

On 1/8/2019 at 12:07 PM, Darthe said:

Sup OC

Think he was talking to crusher.

On 1/8/2019 at 5:48 PM, Darthe said:

Jesus dl is tomorrow at 10 in the morning.  

I want to cfd nolder.  Since that isn't an option let's go ## notbob instead.  

Also, can we settle this tonight plz? I won't be here in la manana.

bussing???  

On 1/8/2019 at 10:10 PM, Darthe said:

Y u defending bobbo?? 

I think that darthe is trying to distance himself form notbob

On 1/8/2019 at 10:13 PM, Wildfire Sedai said:

1. D.VA/Correh

2. Illian Tear

3. Verbalicious

4. NotBob

5. AJ

6. Crusher

7. Songstress

8. Beadsman

9. Nynaeve 

10. Wildfire 

11. Krakalakachkn

12. Katiora

13. Darthe

bold/italic: my highest scum reads due to lack of activity.

bold: just gut feelings.  No rhyme or reason.

Italics: I just wanna say Darthe cause he's being mean.

So, just wanna say that I had in my first reads list most of the people that either are confirmed scum or people are thinking are scum.  Just saying..  :tongue: 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:17 PM, Darthe said:

If I had to pinpoint a reason is say it's because of how incredibly townie it makes me look.  

Or the 8 pages of d1 haven't been very substantive and Bob is an easy vote.  

Definitely one of the two.

This here a very big, big flag.  Definitely could be bussing a not so busy partner.  

On 1/8/2019 at 10:32 PM, Darthe said:

First of all how dare you 

Second, not Bob and I have a great relationship.  It's not founded on respect, but I'd call it functional.

Third, everything is a big deal when you've nothing to go on.

Like in mafia partner functional??

EBWOP: I didn't have crusher in that list....but I got him later...so still good...  :smile: 

Still rereading...on page 14 now.

3 hours ago, Katiora said:

Tress you should have known better than the italic lol 

I really should have.

Sometimes I am literally terrible at this game! :laugh:

On 1/9/2019 at 7:31 AM, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Image result for scared

To darthe about the dl before it was changed.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:41 AM, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Good throwaway vote here.  

about my vote on darthe.  even if it was a random.org vote and an emotional vote. :sad: 

WiFi you should just ditch the analysis and go with your gut.

its work for you thus far

when you close your eyes and envision the roster in your mind, of those remaining alive, which name begins to glow a sinister red?

diva & i are overlooking the darthe/nb thing and landed on it being slightly v-ish for notbob

krak/nyn look worse

that "u r woofin?" darthe post WiFi quoted was directed toward nyn actually, and had no follow up

I am kind of teetering back and forth on the Darthe/Krak interactions right around the time he voted No Lynch.

2 minutes ago, Andrej said:

WiFi you should just ditch the analysis and go with your gut.

its work for you thus far

when you close your eyes and envision the roster in your mind, of those remaining alive, which name begins to glow a sinister red?

I really love how your approaching this day aj. its giving me the warm fuzzies. 

ty for pulling that up wifi. that actually kinda makes bob look good. that throwaway vote on bob is defo not a bus vote.

cory just said I am in charge of our vote today! yaye!

lets do this:

vote: nyn

she was my top suspect on d1. 

wifi what is your gut say about this, and aj how do you land on the analytical perspective?

any1 else, feel free to answer 🙂

2 minutes ago, divagreen said:

I really love how your approaching this day aj. its giving me the warm fuzzies. 

ty for pulling that up wifi. that actually kinda makes bob look good. that throwaway vote on bob is defo not a bus vote.

cory just said I am in charge of our vote today! yaye!

lets do this:

vote: nyn

she was my top suspect on d1. 

wifi what is your gut say about this, and aj how do you land on the analytical perspective?

any1 else, feel free to answer 🙂

I have had a pretty rough scum streak lately. 3 in a row and then probably about ~40-50% of my games going back for a while. I’m just very happy to be Town again lol

im not sure what exactly your question is. Like are you asking for my opinion from an analytical perspective or asking how I feel about analytical perspectives? Darthe is tricky imo. I have tried to lynch following interactions from him in the past and it burned me, so I am looking everything with grain assault

Ah, ok.

I quoted the whole sequence earlier to show it play by play. The lack of follow up makes sense for partners but then again Darthe wasn’t actually trying to scumhunt either. The impression it gave me was sorta chummy. I don’t remember if either ever mentioned the other again from that point.

Are you guys like trading and iPad back and forth and logging in/out to post

cause that’d be funny 

And I swear to god if my phone doesn’t stop auto correcting me into bad grammar I’m gonna snap it in half