DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

Terror in the Bakery - Game Thread

Vig is smarter than me! :laugh:

Today is a good day indeed.

2 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

Oh I was saying that to make sure y'all knew I wasn't doc of vig.

Thats kind of the point of not claiming.

Official Vote Count

Not Voting (11) - Corva, Illian, Verbalicious, Notbob, AJ, Tress, Beads, Wifi, Krak, Kat, Nyn

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Jan 14th at 11 AM EST

pur_1547481600.png

On 1/9/2019 at 5:58 PM, beadsman said:

Okay. After reviewing everything, here are my observations. There are not many of them, and I have no real leads.

IT seems fishy to me, simply because he's really eager to accuse people. That said, having played with him before, I think that could just be a result of playstyle.

I have no solid leads on WiFi, so I'll retract what I said there. (My previous statement was mainly based on just hunches and feelings.) I'm pretty sure it was just the generally aggressive opening (in my mind) that made me pause.

Darthe is acting different.

Cory could be either. I really don't know. I was hoping to learn something from his response.

Tress could be either, but I think is more likely town based on general demeanor. Still, could go either way.

Regardless, we've got to agree on someone to lynch, or nothing will happen, and we'll still be pretty clueless.

I'll vote soon.

Another GOAT

54 minutes ago, Wildfire Sedai said:

oh and I want to say something in case I get shot tonight...  Look at those I have on my scummy list...as that would be the only reason I would be killed.  Is that I am too close to getting scum.  :smile: though you all would probably do that anyway.  :rolleyes: since you are a lot better at this game than I am.  I just wanted to put it out there. :tongue: cause if I do get killed I can't say anything game related in my goodbye post.  Of course, I could be worrying over nothing.  It's just that I got crusher and well the scum might be afraid I might get another one especially if I have them on my radar.  I am rambling.  I am bored.  I will stop now.  :smile: 

Let's be reasonable here - Crusher had 5 D1 posts, none of which were actually game-related.  Can you actually point out which post caused you to "get" him?

As you can all clearly see, I'm not about ready to let go of Wifi yet - something still bugs me.

The thing that gives me pause with Kat is Darthe hesitated to roll onto her when Crusher was at 3 and she was at 2 with me/Krak voting.

I wouldn’t string her up for this alone but it’s not a good look, really. I’m also aware Darthe plays tactically and could’ve done so on purpose for future anti-spew. Or maybe he just thought the Corva wagon might gain better traction than Kat would 🤷‍♂️

regardless need moar from you @Katiora !

IT is just ??? to me because he doesn’t really explain himself in any capacity and he got pressure to vote someone EOD so I’m not considering his vote on Crusher to be all clearing.

Plus Darthe made a point to tell me I was wrong to call him Town off his intro so 🤔

Nyn/Krak could end up being v/v but I’m not really comfortable stating that yet. Krak has done more work tangible work in the game but I wouldn’t really clear him on that alone. Nyn is busy like she’s been recently but I remember some chummy back and forth with Darthe early on that could be w/w

2 minutes ago, Andrej said:

IT is just ??? to me because he doesn’t really explain himself in any capacity and he got pressure to vote someone EOD so I’m not considering his vote on Crusher to be all clearing.

Plus Darthe made a point to tell me I was wrong to call him Town off his intro so 🤔

Forgot to mention there was a point IT considered rolling onto Kat when I asked who he was gonna vote but I don’t remember if that was before or after the Crusher wagon started. I think before but I need to double check.

On 1/9/2019 at 6:21 PM, Andrej said:

Pretty fine with Kat/Beads/Verb wagons right now.

NB posted now more like I expected he would so I’m gonna bury my low lying scum tinfoil that I was chewing to myself.

Oh, me.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:07 PM, Illian Tear said:

Now that I think about it I feel like Kat.

Mostly because she doesn't seem to have an investment in the game, but again not much evidence.

This is it, so before the Crusher wagon. Could go either way. 

22 hours ago, Andrej said:

Darthe is my secret wolf.

Curious, what did you mean by "secret", here?

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Curious, what did you mean by "secret", here?

That after reviewing EOD that I could see Darthe’s play around the Crusher development coming from a scum pov