DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

Terror in the Bakery - Game Thread

11 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Wouldnt mind reopening NotBob tbh

He was the first one I voted and everybody said no to him as well... :smile: 

Nyn/Krak is still something I want to flesh out moving forward. Both were around when the Crusher wagon took the lead and putting heat on Beads (granted so was I) but I think it could one of those two.

NB does NB things and I had him as lower tier early on but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s a villager and just anti-consensus as usual.

Verb seems ok.

Darthe is my secret wolf.

IT I really have no clue about anymore.

15 hours ago, beadsman said:

To be honest, I've been kind of sick for a week or two, so I'm pretty off my game. I've also only been using a phone up until this point.

If you're going to lynch a townie, though, I'm not the worst option to lynch. I'm just a vanilla town.

15 hours ago, Wildfire Sedai said:

Crusher - SLIGHTLY SCUM- Another one who is doing a disappearing act.  I have seen him much more active in games.  I don't remember if he was scum or town tho.  :rolleyes: However, since it seems like most people who "disappear" do so in their scum games then I am going to go with that.  I have a theory as to why that is the case but am going to keep it to myself for now.

I know that there is a lot of talk about people that are active.  However, no one has talked about Crusher that I know of.  We talked about Kat being absent, beads being absent, Iced TEA being absent, but not Crusher.  I just got a gut feeling on this and I am going to sleep now (I am already in bed) :rolleyes: If things change by morning, I may move my vote but will have to be convinced.

##: Crusher 

15 hours ago, beadsman said:

I'm convinced. Makes as much sense as anything.

##: Crusher

Adorable. unvote vote Beadsman

Voting an inactive doesn't need this much justification Wifi. Beadsman woah as me act is reason enough to off him. 

Wifi's case is silly. She has seen me much more active in games once I got engaged and started playing. Ask anybody who has played a lot with me. I play out front as scum. Never hide not my thing. Ive just not got around to start playing this game. Im here now. So wassup?

13 hours ago, beadsman said:

Crush hasn't been around, so I figured that was as good a reason as any for a d1 lynch.

Pretty solid scum reasoning. I got a better idea. Lets kill someone that may actually be scum. Like you.

4 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

Crusher is usually very laid back when he's scum, so I admit it fits a little in this game........but he's never been that active (that I can remember) on DM, so I can't really tell this early in the game.

This isn't true.  As of late at JN Ive been playing scum out in front. I haven;t played here in a very long time so I will let it go this time.

7 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Everyone at work is looking at me cos i burst out laughing

thanks game 😛

I burst out laughing here a few times during the game already but no one blinks an eye cause its a nursing home and people make scenes all the time...  🤣

59 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not done reading yet. haha oops.

:wub: Thanks for joining us 

:wink:

1 hour ago, Cory Caboose said:

Everyone at work is looking at me cos i burst out laughing

thanks game 😛

I snorted when I started reading his recent posts and covered it with a cough.  Nobody is any the wiser.

2 hours ago, Andrej said:

Nyn/Krak is still something I want to flesh out moving forward. Both were around when the Crusher wagon took the lead and putting heat on Beads (granted so was I) but I think it could one of those two.

NB does NB things and I had him as lower tier early on but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s a villager and just anti-consensus as usual.

Verb seems ok.

Darthe is my secret wolf.

IT I really have no clue about anymore.

I was putting heat on him cause I was asking him a question irt the basis of his vote? ... okay.

I guess I'll just stop asking questions least I put too much heat on people. That would just be plain cruel.

😛

It was a regular catch up. Where I finally got off work and had time to give the game some attention. Maybe next time I wont bother.