A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

Terror in the Bakery - Game Thread

On 1/8/2019 at 6:58 PM, Cory Caboose said:

well, we can always lynch Kat while she's not here for the memes

I hate you sometimes Cory 💔

20 minutes ago, Wildfire Sedai said:

OH...please stop the buns...  😲

Sorry, sometimes I just have to go against the grain.

8 minutes ago, Katiora said:

AJ you can only say "he can't possibly be scum again" so many times before you are like "screw it he's always scum" lol I mean... If I'm gonna be wrong... imma just be wrong :rolleyes:

BTW i'm doing a re-read and THIS SUCKS... I'm on page 10. 😐 

I’ve already decided to clear you on the merit of breaking the tie between v/w wagons so we’re good ❤️

looking forward to your ketchup thoughts!

1 minute ago, Andrej said:

I’ve already decided to clear you on the merit of breaking the tie between v/w wagons so we’re good ❤️

looking forward to your ketchup thoughts!

lol I can't believe I almost let that be a tie because I never really meant to VOTE for Cory. :rolleyes: Though I'm thinking about it now.... he's a meany.... 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:07 AM, Nynaeve said:

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. Prolly just ignoring you.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:09 AM, Darthe said:

Hey, look.  It's Nyns personality on display.  Welcome back!

On 1/8/2019 at 7:13 AM, Nynaeve said:

Missed you too 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:14 AM, Darthe said:

🙂 U wolfin aren't u? 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:16 AM, Nynaeve said:

Nope. Just practicing restraint 😃

🧐

1 minute ago, Andrej said:

🧐

I noticed that too on my re-read lol 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, Krakalakachkn said:

Her AJ thing out of the gate - including phrasing - and then she kept bringing attention back to herself in a playful-pouty way that looked crutchy.

.... I didn't see me this way... I guess It's hard to understand when you're not one of the last people left with him as scum 2 games in a row... *shrugs* lol 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:08 PM, Cory Caboose said:

that emote still looks a dude eating a poodle to me

lolololololololol

On 1/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Wildfire Sedai said:

1. D.VA/Correh

2. Illian Tear

3. Verbalicious

4. NotBob

5. AJ

6. Crusher

7. Songstress

8. Beadsman

9. Nynaeve 

10. Wildfire 

11. Krakalakachkn

12. Katiora

13. Darthe

I went to Random.org and used their calculator and got #13..

True Random Number GeneratorMin: Max: Result:13Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The Max was 13.  I don't know why it pasted like that but either way you can see the result.

so:    ##: Darthe

and that's it for tonight.  I am going to bed because I get up between 7:30am and 8:30am.  I may not make dl because my mom sometimes calls me at 10am and or my breakfast comes late.  Thats why I am voting now, incase it closes tonight.  

Wildfire was on point... even if it was only by rand.org. BTW I don't think there's any chance she votes for Darthe and for Crush D1 and is on scum team with them. Imma just say Wifi is town and if I'm wrong I'll just die. 

On 1/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, Songstress said:

OK, this game is officially weird.

I'm actually feeling pretty good about Darthe right now, also Verb and Krak.  What kind of world do I live in?

I want to believe AJ is town because good mod, it's about time for that.  Plus thoughts, we'll see.

Keeping an eye on Illian Tear, gut feeling is cautiously optimistic.

Cory feels subdued, could be lack of caffeine.  I am no more than mildly concerned at the moment.

Not a fan of the way Kat has dropped off the face of the game.

*waves at Beadsman* Please talk more :wink:

I never know what to do with WiFi, in wait and see mode.

Null at the moment on NotBob, Crush and Nyn.  

Not sure why I quoted this. Maybe it will come back to me eventually... 

On 1/9/2019 at 5:06 PM, Andrej said:

So some stuff about pairings. Feel free to add/discuss

Not w/w

Krak/Nyn

Verb/WiFi 

Cory/Krak

Cory/Beads?

Like these thoughts... I'd say that AJ is 100% right. none of these people are scum together lol 

On 1/9/2019 at 7:08 PM, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

Cory, WiFi and Krak as scum.

Book it.

Notbob I booked it... pretty sure you're wrong about all of them but maybe one lol. 

On 1/9/2019 at 10:40 PM, Darthe said:

Countering that gross crush wagon

I was really hoping that he would put more into this but he never really did.

On 1/9/2019 at 10:43 PM, Darthe said:

Could've went Kat too, but in the context of wifi, corvo, beads corvos just got bad company imo.  

Not saying that's a whole team, just that it makes for a strange and vaguely disconcerting wagon.

Wondering if this means anything for beads honestly. What's the chances of Darthe not putting ANY scum in here? I mean.... I feel like he'd through shade at SOMEONE. I feel good about wifi and fairly good about Cory.. I mean probably about as good as I'll ever feel about cory without him being IC. Still kinda tinfoiling honestly. lol Honestly probably not. 

On 1/9/2019 at 11:11 PM, beadsman said:

Crush hasn't been around, so I figured that was as good a reason as any for a d1 lynch.

This is kinda a good look for beads. 

On 1/10/2019 at 6:39 AM, Darthe said:

## vote beads

*shrugs* 

On 1/10/2019 at 9:31 AM, Hallia said:

Official Vote Count

Verbal (1) - Crushluv (The Crusher)

Corva (2) - Notbob, AJ

Krak (1) - Nyn

Kat (1) - Krak

Crushluv (3) - Wifi, Corva, Beads

Beads (1) - Darthe

Not Voting (3) - Illian, (Songstress) Tress, Verbal

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS JAN 10TH AT 11AM EST

So you people who play with crush, how likely is he to vote a team mate on D1? 

On 1/10/2019 at 9:54 AM, Songstress said:

So here is where my head is at right now.

I am weirdly comfortable with Darthe in a way I have never been this early in a game and I'm sort of freaked out by it.

I'm liking AJ a lot this game - he's really great at the whole fake scumhunting/subtle manipulations thing, but eh.  I refuse to believe it at this stage.  If it were F3 I'd have to wrack my brain over it, but it's Day 1, and there hasn't been anything at all that makes me worry about him yet.

Verb and Krak I have as light town (again, something I'm not used to being all that comfortable with early game).  Verb is mostly because I honestly don't believe he'd go after Town!WiFi as mafia with the number of people with experience playing with her that had her as town.  Krak is more of a gut feeling, and subject to change as much as anything, but I'm not particularly interested in pursuing him at this point.

Now for the problem.

WiFi is someone I'm probably never going to get used to reading and will have to rely on the judgment of others.  There's a subset of mafia players that I just can't wrap my head around, because they basically say everything that pops into their head without filter, and many of their thoughts come from an approach that is foreign to me and I'd never consider saying in the game thread as any alignment.  Eldrick is another.  I'm guessing it's a good sign that she's being open and saying things that come across as questionably scummy, if she isn't capable of faking that level of openness.  I really don't know, so I'm going to have to leave it as a question, with the caveat that AJ and Cory probably can make the call accurately.

Nyn I can't recall enough of game related thoughts to form a specific read of yet, and that doesn't bother me, just leaves her as null for the moment.

NotBob is generally the opposite of WiFi, one of the more opaque players whose thought processes I'm not sure I understand.  :unsure:

Beads is openly not caring about being lynched, and I don't know that's a bad sign.

Kat is finally back and there is really nothing to go on, except that she's now trying to catch up at the last minute and that might be good,

Which leaves the bottom 3:

CorVa, who I don't think I'd ever try to take out D1, because I don't flatter myself that I could catch Scum!Cory right out of the gate.  I'm just not feeling my shiny happy Town!Cory and it makes me sad.

IT, who I really don't know enough about what to do with.

Crush, who has gone AWOL and might be a bad sign?

Tress you should have known better than the italic lol 

On 1/8/2019 at 3:18 PM, Andrej said:

y u trollin

On 1/8/2019 at 7:08 PM, Darthe said:

Hmm

On 1/8/2019 at 7:10 PM, Darthe said:

Y u defending bobbo?? 

On 1/8/2019 at 7:12 PM, Andrej said:

Thats one way to frame it

y u voting bobbo??

On 1/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, Darthe said:

If I had to pinpoint a reason is say it's because of how incredibly townie it makes me look.  

Or the 8 pages of d1 haven't been very substantive and Bob is an easy vote.  

Definitely one of the two.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:20 PM, Darthe said:

AJ who should I be voting if not not Bob?

On 1/8/2019 at 7:29 PM, Andrej said:

You can vote anyone but don't act like it's a big deal when someone asks why. Given your particular dynamic with NB, am I supposed to assume you're doing anything other than poking the bear when you don't give a reason?

On 1/8/2019 at 7:32 PM, Darthe said:

First of all how dare you 

Second, not Bob and I have a great relationship.  It's not founded on respect, but I'd call it functional.

Third, everything is a big deal when you've nothing to go on.

🧐

FTR I hate trying to do analysis from posts of someone with motive to lie and misdirect but there’s not much else to go on rn so maybe it’ll get people’s juices flowing after back to back scum flips. Complacency is the enemy!

Darthe is a good and active wolf and understands the posturing game so take these interactions with grain assault

On 1/8/2019 at 11:05 PM, Wildfire Sedai said:

1. D.VA/Correh

2. Illian Tear

3. Verbalicious

4. NotBob

5. AJ

6. Crusher

7. Songstress

8. Beadsman

9. Nynaeve 

10. Wildfire 

11. Krakalakachkn

12. Katiora

13. Darthe

I went to Random.org and used their calculator and got #13..

True Random Number GeneratorMin: Max: Result:13Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The Max was 13.  I don't know why it pasted like that but either way you can see the result.

so:    ##: Darthe

and that's it for tonight.  I am going to bed because I get up between 7:30am and 8:30am.  I may not make dl because my mom sometimes calls me at 10am and or my breakfast comes late.  Thats why I am voting now, incase it closes tonight.  

On 1/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, Wildfire Sedai said:

Crusher - SLIGHTLY SCUM- Another one who is doing a disappearing act.  I have seen him much more active in games.  I don't remember if he was scum or town tho.  :rolleyes: However, since it seems like most people who "disappear" do so in their scum games then I am going to go with that.  I have a theory as to why that is the case but am going to keep it to myself for now.

I know that there is a lot of talk about people that are active.  However, no one has talked about Crusher that I know of.  We talked about Kat being absent, beads being absent, Iced TEA being absent, but not Crusher.  I just got a gut feeling on this and I am going to sleep now (I am already in bed) :rolleyes: If things change by morning, I may move my vote but will have to be convinced.

##: Crusher 

On 1/9/2019 at 10:31 PM, Cory Caboose said:

getting psychic senses that Wifi is quietly crushing this game

tenor.gif?itemid=10665990

On 1/8/2019 at 10:14 PM, Darthe said:

A curious case of the foreshadowing coming after the development.  I don't care about the vote, but the way you went about it has me fry.jpg

Darthe's response to my Krak vote

Bit of a chainsaw-type defense on Krak worded intentionally to make it seem like he doesn't care about 'who' I'm voting and with a Darthe!wolf PoV his reasoning is rubbish

Krak/NB I think are my biggest problems spots

Nyn a distant third

Think pretty much everyone else is a villager

21 minutes ago, Katiora said:

Wondering if this means anything for beads honestly. What's the chances of Darthe not putting ANY scum in here? I mean.... I feel like he'd through shade at SOMEONE. I feel good about wifi and fairly good about Cory.. I mean probably about as good as I'll ever feel about cory without him being IC. Still kinda tinfoiling honestly. lol Honestly probably not. 

In context I think Darthe was just apeing on AJ's problem with the sudden Crush wagon that was me/WiFi/beads

I don't think it was a rule of 3 type thing, just trying to increase the view some people had that it was a sketchy wagon (NB & AJ talked about it to some extent before Darthe)

2 minutes ago, Andrej said:

Where’d you make the turn on IT?

He's my 4th but diva think he's a villager ~always and I'm fine sheeping her bc she's quite good at this game XD

me and diva literally discussed darthe on our car ride back from the airport with me taking a "this is just darthe, it's how he is" and her taking a "darthe is wolfy" stance which is a lot of why my immediate response to his flip - which happened like, 20 minutes after we got back to my place, was "LOL"

i had some delicious crow for lunch 😄

1 hour ago, Katiora said:

Like these thoughts... I'd say that AJ is 100% right. none of these people are scum together lol

nailed it

Ok so now for actual reads... yay... :rolleyes:

These are in the order they are on the first page. 

1. D.VA/Correh - feel decent about. Don't want to lynch unless something changes. 

2. Illian Tear - kinda null to scummy on. I just pretty much read the whole thread and I didn't get a lot out of him. He came in and randomly voted Crusher at the end. I mean I get we needed lynch someone but voting with NO convictions besides #info... 

3. Verbalicious - I suck at reading Verb so idk. I felt like D1 reading his posts he just felt hung up on stuff. And honestly it's been so long since I played with him I don't know if that's normal or not. 

4. NotBob - Every game I've played with him I've wished he would actually come in and give info. He does not. He is like the forever null. He randomly comes in and accuses people with no reasoning or thoughts attached. *shrugs*  

5. AJ - honestly I feel like AJ really is probably town this game. BUT MAN THE TINFOIL... I felt that his and Cory's dispute read kinda t/t to me. He's seemed to try to solve. Though he does that as scum too.. I feel good about him which makes me nervous 😛

6. Crusher - lynched - mafia

7. Songstress - I don't know. I'll trust other people's judgement on her. 

8. Beadsman - I really want to feel good about but not sure. I think his vote and Darthe's subsequent vote on him looks good though it COULD just have been a super smart scum ploy. *shrugs* 

9. Nynaeve - Honestly I think she's town. I could be wrong. But I'd definitely like to go somewhere else first. 

10. Wildfire - I feel pretty towny about

11. Krakalakachkn - I don't know. I think it's weird that both him and Darthe distinctly had something to say about the crusher voe. idk. something just feels off. And honestly I feel like a lot of the votes on me yesterday were trying to find an easy alternative train that they thought would find little resistance. Darthe's vote early and then change and then Kraks vote on me.. idk.. it just felt weird. AJ I could understand a bit, but I don't get Krak. And he has been non existant today. Which I know he has a weird time differential thing going on. I'm anxious to hear his thoughts.  

12. Katiora

13. Darthe - NK - Mafia RB

Honestly my reads probably suck and I"m wrong. but my WTL right now would be Krak, NB, IT. Probably in that order.