DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Rhea

White Ajah - Getting Lean in 2019!

I am still here!

I just started a new job and I'm living in two places, going between them each week. Its been insane! I am getting wifi  in my other place next week so I will finally be able to use my laptop when I am there during the week! YAY!

I started a new program 5 weeks ago too. Its called ClassyFit and I have already lost 26.5 pounds! My clothes are fitting so much better and I have a lot more energy! So far all my coach has had me change is my meal planning and its been great! Once I get down to a healthier BMI she is going to start adding in exercise. She also checks in with me every day. I send her my meal tracking at the end of every day and she only has had me weigh in a couple of times. She doesn't want me focusing on that, rather my focus is on eating healthy meals and planning ahead. Plus portion control. I am never hungry anymore and I am drinking a lot more water too. I am really happy with it!

I just got off the phone with her and we have a made a plan through my birthday and Thanksgiving. Since I will be going to see family for a few days she wants me to go in with a game plan. Holidays are rough!

Oh!! So nice! Congratulations on getting a coach @Rhea! I've never dealt with one, always worried about the cost and finding someone I like. 

I figure it's important to have personally tailored goals, seeing as everyone is different. My issue is finding the time given the family life I have.  I've decided to organise my life differently in 2020 and I'm already planning on using the capital from one of my real estate properties to transform my life for the better. So 2020 is going to be a very transformative year!!

Cali

Good for you @Calindra !

And YES! Individualized programs are important. I really wanted someone that I could count on to keep me accountable as I really don't have anyone in my life that is reliable that way. Plus my coach, Sandi, is an amazing person all around. This is the program I signed up for and I got a great discount! Body and Mind Transformation

I've had a pretty fit 2019. I moved and got a job that isn't sitting at a cubicle for 8 hours a day, so i'm feeling much better this winter than last.

I'm looking forward to this thread in 2020 also!

This week I've had a lot, a LOT of soup for meals

and been pretty lax about exercise. It's getting so dark, and my body is just in hibernation mode. 

I am going to uncover my excercise bike this week and take it for a spin!

Nice going, Rhea.

Remember, 26 pounds is equal to two bowling balls you're no longer carrying around.

Hopefully, Rhea, you can start us off right in 2020.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:10 AM, Ryrin said:

Hopefully, Rhea, you can start us off right in 2020.

Yeah I would totally like to be in on 2020 too! 👍 I got my cross trainer in the living room and are ready for takeoff😄

Edited by Lavandula