DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Lord English

Hi all. I only just found this place (obviously) but I've been reading the books for about 13 years now. I've read books 1-12 three times each, 13 twice and only once for the final book. My favourite male character is a toss-up between Mat & Lan, and my favourite female character is Suian (probably spellt incorrectly but it has been awhile). My least favourite male character is Masema. The guy is just too off the rails for me. My least favourite female character is between Egwene and Elaide (that is more than likely the wrong spelling - it's the Aes Sedai who become Amrylin after been beside Queen Morgase). Egwene becomes a colossal bitch towards her childhood friends and Elaide because..well, because she's Elaide (she still didn't deserve her final fate though). 

Welcome to DM! Siuan is my favorite too!!! I really like Lan, as well. What do you think of Nynaeve?

Please stop by the social groups. I spend most of my time in the White Tower and Warders. You can join  as many groups as you wish but you won't be able to  see all of the boards until you become a member.

If you have any questions, please ask.

• 2 weeks later...