A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ryrin

Helloooo, WintersTeeth!

Welcome to the Wolfkin!

We would like to get to know you!

Can you help us with that?

yVSvPzF.jpg?1

Lol. I know the aging feeling.

I love Canada. I'm from California and my husband is from Seattle. I have an adult son that lives in Seattle now and he loves going to Canada.

My husband has always loved wolves and that got me interested in them. I discovered the books in 2010 so that's even later than you!

I'm trying to help out Aiel Heart who has led the Wolfkin for a long time but needs to be away for a bit. 

What kinds of things do you like to do in your spare time?

Are you a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism or another group? My husband and I participate in the SCA and he has chosen Viking and I have chosen Roman.

What kind of games do you like?

The Viking group sounds pretty fun. I have done Civil War Reenactments for years, and here more recently, my son and I have startedcattending comicons and doing cosplay.

What are your top 3 games right now? Though my son is the one usually playing these days, I like to play Halo with him, and if it's just me, Oblivion is fun.

Are the Vikings associated with some type of group?

My son plays League of Legends.

Top three games would be Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Skyrim. 

As far as I know the Viking group Im in and the others groups aren't associated with any group. Just friends and like minded people that came together 

I think it’s really great that you have a Viking group. I think there are more ways available for adults to express themselves creatively and artistically.