DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Jivenrah Sedai

December Roll Call

13 hours ago, DojoToad said:

Christmas and my birthday. One week to the big 5-0!

Well, Happy birthday next week then, Toad! I hope your day is full of love and fun!

Two birthdays and Christmas!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Also @CUBAREY you still haven't grasped the point of this thread. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration or eastern European politics. Is it possible you can contribute to the point of the thread and not derail it further with minutia arguments no one gives two shits about? @Tyzack any chance you can clean this thread up into separate threads?    
    • I was using this world map. Czech Republic is now Czechia.  You need to check out the new world map sometime. It's changed since the 80s! What I offered was a hypothetical parallel using different names and different actors, irregardless of the actual politics of the region.  The concept shouldn't be that hard to grasp.    
    • Official Vote Count   Lenlo (1) - Leno Cass (1) - Cass AJ (1) - AJ   Not Voting (6) - AJ, Darc, Illian, Kat Nyn, Cass   Deadline Dec 14th @ 12 PMPM EST  
    • Yeah... I have a small collection of characters, some in the RP here. Korrena was my little wolfkin. ^^ Hell, I ran the White Tower and Freelanders for a while.   Yeesh, I predate the separation of the RP and Comm, so really there was just both.