DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
haycraftd

[Yellow's Winter Wonderland:Christmas Carol Contest

Alright, I'm giving you a challenge, the Christmas "Carol" Contest.

So the contest is to write a WoT themed Carol, with emoticons encouraged 😉

It can be substituting some lyrics for another--(Well Tarmon Gaidin's frightful/but our soldiers are so delightful. 😁/As long as the battle flows/ Let it go let it go let it go.😉)  Or you can write something original.

So let's get started.   👍

We'll drink the wine till the cup is dry,
And kiss the Warders so they'll not cry,
And toss the dice until we fly,
To dance with the Ghost o' Christmas Past.

We'll dance all night until the moon runs free,
And dandle on our Warders' knees,
And then you'll ride along with me,

We'll sing all night, and drink all day,
And on the Warders we'll spend our pay,
And when it's gone, then we'll away,

There's some delight in ale and wine,
And some in Warders with abs so fine,
But my delight, yes, always mine,
Is to dance with the Ghost o' Christmas Past.

Mother, that was wonderful!  I have this to say--

Well Tarmon Gaidin's frightful

but your eyes are so delightful. 🙂

As long as the battle flows--

Let it go let it go let it go!

Now balefire’s streaks aren’t stopping

Mat’s dragon’s keep things rocking! 👍

With the fireballs you must throw--

Let it go let it go let it go!

When the Dark One’s shut up tight

I’ll dance with you under the sun. 😉

But since you and I must still fight

My sword is as sharp as a thorn!😁

Now Demandred is dying

Mat’s luck can be surprising.😏

The battle’s over, no?

Let it go let it go—no let’s go! 😜

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Gotta remember where I'm from. Blacks make up like 5% of the population in Minnesota. (I initially guessed 10%, looked it up. It dropped to 5) Out in the boonies? 0%. So you take that into consideration when I'm pretty much relaying conservative-white america opinions up here. I've had co-workers say that Obama was going to take our guns, enslave/kill all the white people. I wish I was freaking joking.     I understand that Hispanic and race are separate. But often times when someone says someone is too white, they are also meaning culturally too white. That's why I said, If your parents are born in America, you are American, not Hispanic. Not Latino. Not African. You're American.    Prior to Obama getting the democrat nomination from the Primaries, many blacks did feel he wasn't black enough. And they weren't talking about his skin color. He talked to white, acted to white. Etc. Then when he got passed the Primaries many dropped that whole argument because of his skin color which helped to definitely secure a big portion of the black vote for Obama. I doubt a guy that talks and dresses ghetto would have got elected, even if he got more votes from the black demographic.   Sometimes you have to take a step back and realize sometimes they aren't saying someone isn't Hispanic. They are saying they don't act/look Hispanic enough to come off as Hispanic to the ignorant masses.   If you talk with a Hispanic Accent, look Hispanic (whatever the hell that is. Tan not Orange?) and were clearly raised by Hispanic parents, chances are you're going to get more votes from other Hispanics that are going to vote for you because you're Hispanic. Generic white guy that is actually Hispanic? Unless the guy can pull off a good accent on demand, he's just going to come off as not genuine.     Are you aware, that in Japanese, the word for panties/underwear is Pantsu? It's non-gender specific. So everyone in Japan wears Pantsu. So yea, you do get your panties in a twist.   Not saying it doesn't happen. 'cause Florida. But in other parts of the country just being not-white without Identification can get you accidentally deported. Even if you do speak fluent English. Florida has soo many white cubans, that I'm sure ICE & other agencies don't care about color there.   No, but chances are if you are at a higher economic status, you're not going to speak or act the same way as many people in said demographic. Thus televising your character and trying to say "Hispanics vote for me! I'm Hispanic!" can come off as not genuine. Just like when a rich white guy proclaims he's a farmer... because he owns 50,000 acres of land.. That he doesn't actually farm himself. Every farmer knows that guy hasn't farmed a day in his life.... a simple handshake from a politician to a farmer can lose a vote.
    • Also @CUBAREY you still haven't grasped the point of this thread. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration or eastern European politics. Is it possible you can contribute to the point of the thread and not derail it further with minutia arguments no one gives two shits about? @Tyzack any chance you can clean this thread up into separate threads?    
    • I was using this world map. Czech Republic is now Czechia.  You need to check out the new world map sometime. It's changed since the 80s! What I offered was a hypothetical parallel using different names and different actors, irregardless of the actual politics of the region.  The concept shouldn't be that hard to grasp.    
    • Official Vote Count   Lenlo (1) - Leno Cass (1) - Cass AJ (1) - AJ   Not Voting (6) - AJ, Darc, Illian, Kat Nyn, Cass   Deadline Dec 14th @ 12 PMPM EST