Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Nolder

Prescription Drug OR Tolkien Elf?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

Hi Tress!  :wub:

 

Hope all is well.

 

As well as ever... this whole "not winning the lottery" thing is getting to be a drag, though.  :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Songstress said:

 

As well as ever... this whole "not winning the lottery" thing is getting to be a drag, though.  :laugh:

 

lol...stay patient...your time may come yet.

 

not many games in the queue...where to go for mafia, I do not know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 鲍勃不是我的名字 said:

 

not many games in the queue...where to go for mafia, I do not know.

 

Looks like @Hallia and @DPR are up next for Basic and Advanced queues respectively.  Not sure if Wes is available to start an advanced game yet since the Wolvington Prep game was postponed.... if not, then @BFG has the next advanced.

 

With how slow signups have been lately (Cory's current game was actually rather fast to fill up comparatively) it might be a good time for signups to begin!  :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 10:35 AM, Songstress said:

 

Looks like @Hallia and @DPR are up next for Basic and Advanced queues respectively.  Not sure if Wes is available to start an advanced game yet since the Wolvington Prep game was postponed.... if not, then @BFG has the next advanced.

 

With how slow signups have been lately (Cory's current game was actually rather fast to fill up comparatively) it might be a good time for signups to begin!  :biggrin:

 

Please sign up but be warned I asked for a gun.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×