DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Arie)

Arie has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah.

Who will speak for this woman?

Mother,  I will speak for this woman.

Arie seeks to become a member of the healers. I believe she is well suited for the Yellow Ajah.

She has wandered and yet returned to us. Her home will always be the Tower.

She is ready to take on the responsibilities of becoming an Aes Sedai and will use her gifts for good. 

One has spoken.

Ryrin, Captain General, Green Ajah

I will speak for Arie.

I've known her over a decade and recognize she values this community and it will always hold a special place in her heart.

She has returned after a prolongued absence and came back as a wife and a mother. She sought a new home and I believe she has found it. 

It is time for her to return to the Tower as a Sister of the shawl.

Nynaeve, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah

Two have spoken, and it is half done. Come now, Arie, and speak your oaths to Ajah and Tower so all that can be done, will be done under the Light.

*clears her throat and speaks clearly*

The First Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the White Tower & Warders Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Social Group is my online family and I will treat them as such.

The Second Oath:
I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

The Third Oath:
I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Yellow Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah and the White Tower. I am a true member of the Yellow Ajah.

Edited by Arie

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day forward you will be known as Arie, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah. Welcome home, Sister - we have waited long for you!

Rise, and receive your Shawl from the First Weaver of the Yellow Ajah!

ps: I think the last Aes Sedai raised to the Yellow was Kaylee .... talk about full circle!

*warm embraces* Thank you! That shawl is gorgeous! 

It is nice to be settled in my home once more.  ^.^