DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Barmacral

Your attention please, we have a promotion (thehumantrashcan)

Manshima Oskar (thehumantrashcan) has been well spoken of in the dispatches as one worthy of promotion to the rank of Der'Manshima. Who would speak on his behalf? 

*gets pushed up front by oskar* 

*glares back at him, clears throat*

I guess i'll speak on his behalf. 

i've known oskar a while now, almost from the start of joining this community. and while we both enjoy causing a little mayhem here and there, there's one overriding aspect to it that i've always seen in oskar. ok maybe more than one. enthusiasm and the desire that everyone has a good time. which translates into respect. and not just the 'in passing' kind. but a real, genuine, active respect. eager to help, eager to lend a hand, eager to just be there if needed. be it in events, or threads, or more simply conversations. oskar's there. 

when life gets hectic. this place has been a refuge. and one he does not neglect. 

a jester. a lover of discussions both frivolous and serious. oskar is a helper. dedicated and noble despite his penchant for setting things on fire. 

and while i fear for his safety getting an actually sharp sword, i know oskar is all that is a warder. 

I, JamesBrown, will speak for this man, Oscar, thehumantrashcan.

Here is a man who embodies commitment. Commitment to his Aes Sedai, Cross of the Brown Ajah. Commitment to his fellow Warders. Commitment to the White Tower and all who dwell therein.

Oscar is a valuable addition to the Warder's Guild, and he well deserves its highest rank.

Manshima thehumantrashcan, you have been well spoken for. Speak now your oaths of service if you accept this position within our ranks. 

The First Oath:
I swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and stop anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

The Second Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

The Third Oath:
From this day forward, I am a true member of my Discipline and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline and the White Tower and Warders, even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai'shar Ren'Shai!

You have taken the oaths, and duty now binds you. Kneel, Manshima thehumantrashcan of the Ren'Shai Gaidin, and await your fate.

*Draws sword and stands behind thehumantrashcan * Mother, I present to you a man who has served honorably and loyally. Duty binds him. His fate is yours.

What is your choice, Mother?

It's a two-fer! *haz happies*

Ermm ... I mean to say ...

"Stay your blade, Sword Captain Emeritus. I accept his oaths and his service. "

*Sheaths his sword and pins the Der'Manshima pin to thehumantrashcan's collar* Welcome to the ranks of Der'Manshima!