DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bula! everyone

Guest charlesisgr8

Guest charlesisgr8

Hello everyone, my name is Charles!I am from a small island group in the South Pacific called Fiji (Bula is how we say hello!) I have wanted for years to read this series. For years I have been delaying the reading of this series- books shops here did not sell all the books. It wasn't until the beginning of September 2018 that I got serious and began reading via kindle and audible EOTW. 6 weeks, several sleepless nights and a business trip to London found me completing the series. What an adventure. I marvel at the world that the late Mr. Jordon and (later) Sanderson made. 

It was a very enjoyable and unforgettable period of my life, reading and listening to the wonderful  audiobook narrated by Michael Kramer and Kate Reading. 

Bula, Charles! It's wonderful to have someone here from Fiji - I don't think we have anyone else from there on here. I'm from South Africa - we're from all over, here!

Do you have any favourite characters or groups in the series?