DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Farewell, Stan Lee (1922 - 2018)

SinisterDeath

I read something a while back that sprung back into my mind when I heard about this last night. It was just a simple screen shot from Tumblr or some other site that I saw on Facebook, or Pinterest, or somewhere.

It talked about how one day, we'd be watching the newest Marvel movie, and when the credits rolled and the post-credits scene was finished, we'd sit there in the theatre and realize that something was missing. The movie was incomplete somehow, despite how well it may have entertained us. We'd realize that Stan Lee's cameo scene wasn't included because he'd finally passed.

Sad day.

• Community Administrator
6 hours ago, Andrej said:

I read something a while back that sprung back into my mind when I heard about this last night. It was just a simple screen shot from Tumblr or some other site that I saw on Facebook, or Pinterest, or somewhere.

It talked about how one day, we'd be watching the newest Marvel movie, and when the credits rolled and the post-credits scene was finished, we'd sit there in the theatre and realize that something was missing. The movie was incomplete somehow, despite how well it may have entertained us. We'd realize that Stan Lee's cameo scene wasn't included because he'd finally passed.

Sad day.

image.png.c4076d25293ee67175f5558054214398.png

• 5 months later...

found out about Stan Lee's death through Disney Movie Club in stuff they mailed to me.

Stan Lee was actually a pseudonym.  his real name was Stanley Martin Lieber.

his last cameo in the Marvel movies would be in Spider Man Far From Home.

found out through some site that he had more cameos than in the Marvel movies.  I do not remember the site.

edit::  following page:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cameo_appearances_by_Stan_Lee

Edited by mb