DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Barmacral

Attention! We have a promotion (JamesBrown)

Manshima JamesBrown has been well spoken of in the dispatches as one worthy of promotion to the rank of Der'Manshima. Who would speak on his behalf? 

I, Thehumantrashcan, speak for JamesBrown.  He has shown commitment to the tower and the members here.  He has shown creativity in his discussions to further the betterment of his peers as well as respect demanded of a member of the tower.  I am honored to represent him in this raising ceremony.  Huzzah for JamesBrown!!

I will speak for this man.

James has demonstrated the character, strength, and dedication to belong to the Warders. He seeks continuous self development for the betterment of his Guild and the Tower and encourages others to do so as well. He is a natural leader.

James is always ready to assist, whether it be an event, discussion, or game. He is present for his friends and is willing to offer and receive support. He is loyal and dedicated. 

I would say he is more than deserving of the Rank of Der'Manshima.

He will make a fine Warder-Gaidin.

Ryrin, Captain General Green Ajah

Manshima JamesBrown, you have been well spoken for. Speak now your oaths of service if you accept this position within our ranks. 

The First Oath:
I swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and kick the ass of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

The Second Oath:
I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

The Third Oath:
From this day forward, I am a true member of my Discipline and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline and the White Tower and Warders, even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai'shar Me’Arearth!

You have taken the oaths, and duty now binds you. Kneel, Manshima JamesBrown of the Me'Arearth Gaidin, and await your fate.

*Draws sword and stands behind JamesBrown * Mother, I present to you a man who has served honorably and loyally. Duty binds him. His fate is yours.

What is your choice, Mother? 

*Does an excited little jiggle.*

"Stay your blade, Sword Captain Emeritus. I accept his oaths and his service. "

*Sheaths his sword and pins the Der'Manshima pin to James's collar* Welcome to the ranks of Der'Manshima!

Thank you, Mother, for accepting me.

Thank you, Barmacral, for offering me.

Thank you, Oscar, for speaking for me.

Thank you, Ryrin, for speaking for me.

Thank you, one and all. I vow to live up to the honor that has been bestowed on me.