DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for November 2018 - so we can know who's here!

What is your favourite time of the year to go on holiday / vacation?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite time of the year to go on holiday / vacation?

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn / Fall
    • Winter

Please post once with your full DM name and rank and answer the following question:

What is your favourite time of the year to go on holiday / vacation?

JamesBrown, Warder.

Spring, although it depends on the destination. I want to go whenever the crowds are the smallest.

Daruya - Keeper and Blue Ajah

I'm here off and on, though mostly off until Comcast and Verizon get their infrastructure rebuilt.

I like vacation in the Autumn.

Arie, Yellow Aspie.

Cali gets too hot in the summer so it's a good time to escape north. usually by march/april and November we're done with life and just need a break.

Rhea ~ White Reasoner

I live in Minnesota and I prefer to go on vacation in the winter so get out of the snow and cold weather!

Thehumantrashcan - manshima - re'shai disc

Fall time.  There is this highway in Washington, highway 2, that goes through some beautiful spots just full of color, especially in the foothills and lower mountains of the Cascades. Fall colors make traveling wonderful.

Oscar, do you have the same problem that New England does, in that so many visitors arrive to look at fall foliage that traffic slows to a stand still? Makes the locals furious, I've heard.

Not that I've noticed.  We do have nasty fire seasons sometimes so there is the occasional fall season in which everything is black.  They have lots of pull off spots but the traffic does sometimes get slower than the speed limit.

I dunno, really, it depends.  I like them all!  Just now I flew across the Atlantic for Thanksgiving, my brother's wedding, then Christmas.

Edited by haycraftd

Songstress, Blue Aes Sedai

I feel like I need to get away most in the summer, because of the light-cursed heat and because the holidays in the winter are too far away.