DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CFB Discussion

Andrej

All things College Football here. We’ve got an NFL discussion thread, but personally I’m more into the college games since the dudes are still playing for a shot at the pros.

So who is your squad? Who is your most hated rival school?

Do you prefer to old style BCS selection for bowls or do you like the new playoff format? Should the playoff be expanded?

Conference realignment?

Heisman hopeful?

Who wins the Natty?

Any top recruits coming in or prospects heading to the NFL that you’re excited about?

Well, you're not wrong either.

I think UGA has a better chance with Kirby as the head coach than they did with CMR, but I don't think this year is that year. They've got a lot of young talent to develop though, so they'll be contending regardless.

This is arguably the greatest Bama team to set foot on the field, and I really don't see anyone beating them regardless of how the playoff shapes up. I think they're pretty much a lock to win it all, once again.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2018 at 12:10 AM, Andrej said:

Clemson v Notre Dame

Bama v Oklahoma

who you got Saturday?

The two that won.

I don't know what Clemson can do to beat Bama if Tua plays the way he did.  I mean, realistically, is Clemson's offense going to be better than Oklahoma's?  Not likely.

3 hours ago, Clovdyx said:

The two that won.

I don't know what Clemson can do to beat Bama if Tua plays the way he did.  I mean, realistically, is Clemson's offense going to be better than Oklahoma's?  Not likely.

They might not need to be since their defense is on par with Bama.