DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[White Ajah Fantasy Week] Labyrinth Movie Watch-a-Long

Mashiara Sedai

• Community Administrator

This is a thread to discuss the Labyrinth movie.  Rhea and I will re-watch the film tonight (about 7pm eastern time), and we'll post as we go through.  I'm going to give a spoiler warning right away! 

DON'T READ THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE FILM! 

We might talk about all sorts of things as we're watching it.  Read at your own risk!  And add your own thoughts, even if you're not re-watching it with us!

I can trace a ton of my childhood fantasies to this movie!  And a lot of my desires to be a writer!

For example, I adore the idea of a faraway Goblin King falling in love with a young woman.  It’s a seed for at least four story ideas I’ve had.  Haha.  I guess it’s not super original, is it.

Wait, wiat, wait..

The goblin says "that's not right, it doesn't even start with I wish." But then afer Sarah says that she wishes she knew the right words to say for the goblins to take Toby away the goblin says the words are "I wish the goblins would come and take you away right now". 

Hmmm...

7 minutes ago, Rhea said:

Wait, wiat, wait..

The goblin says "that's not right, it doesn't even start with I wish." But then afer Sarah says that she wishes she knew the right words to say for the goblins to take Toby away the goblin says the words are "I wish the goblins would come and take you away right now". 

Hmmm...

Sarah first says,  “Goblin King, wherever you may be, take this child of mine far from me.”

Then the goblins say her phrase didn’t even start with “I wish,” meaning the one she said didn’t, but the one she’s suppose to say does.

2 minutes ago, Mashiara Sedai said:

Sarah first says,  “Goblin King, wherever you may be, take this child of mine far from me.”

Then the goblins say her phrase didn’t even start with “I wish,” meaning the one she said didn’t, but the one she’s suppose to say does.

I rewound it twice, but didn't get that. haha!