DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Roll Call - October 2018

Songstress

It's a new month!  You know the drill...

5 points for signing in, 5 points for answering the question....  if the temptation to spam this thread is more than you can bear, feel free to start a new topic to discuss in detail :laugh:  

This month....  The Wheel of Time TV show has gotten an official greenlight from Amazon.  (And there was much rejoicing.)

What scene or moment (try not to get ULTRA SPOILERY for those who have not read through to the end, if you will) are you most looking forward to seeing on the screen?  

Yeah, I know it's hard to pick.

I'm going to go with "I didn't come here to win.  I came here to kill you."  

For two reasons.  One, it's the pinnacle of BAMFness from my favorite character in the Wheel of Time.

And two, it would mean that the show was high enough quality and popular enough that we got the entire series, and that would make me very happy.

Hello, I am here in the shadows...barely responding to anything :)

I'd love to see something with Aiel battles or whenever Perrin is fighting (Two Rivers, wolfpack stuff, etc.)

Edited by Royal

Here.

How can I choose a single scene? I´m reading The Fires of Heaven again and the scene that I´m looking forward to is the one where Moiraine really shows how much she is willing to sacrify to getting Rand to the Last Battle. 

Here even though I missed last month!

That's really hard, but I'd say for specific scenes, a lot of the battles toward later in the series with Mat and Rodel, I think would be super cool.

I'm also really excited to see the early books in general, as it really hits the nostalgia the hardest for me, and the early stuff I think is the least likely to have a lot of changes.

I'd think the scenes I'd look forward to the most would be those between Rand and Tam, especially later.  Those would be so touching.  Tam's got to be one of the most significant people in the WoT--he might even be the second to Rand--even if we very rarely see him.  I would have loved to have his PoV occasionally--I can't imagine how worried he must have been seeing what his son was going through.  He is so incredibly (if indirectly) pivotal to the ending.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • Niniel unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...