DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Wednesday with Rafe

Barmacral

I liked this:

Rafe: I think being involved online is a great way to contribute to the show.  You'd be shocked by how many showrunners/writers/executives/etc read posts for their show on reddit/twitter/AV Club and more.  On past shows, most people would discuss fan reaction the morning after each episode.

On 10/5/2018 at 1:39 AM, Ryrin said:

I liked this:

Rafe: I think being involved online is a great way to contribute to the show.  You'd be shocked by how many showrunners/writers/executives/etc read posts for their show on reddit/twitter/AV Club and more.  On past shows, most people would discuss fan reaction the morning after each episode.

I like that he acknowledged that as well.  It's part of the reason I decided to stop lurking so much and become more active.

On 10/5/2018 at 2:39 AM, Ryrin said:

I liked this:

I doubt he's here? Maybe?

• 6 months later...

Yeah! It would be like the good old days, like Sutt's clash with one of  Sanderson's crew that time. It was most entertaining, and kept me coming back. All the debates and memes and tantrums that are coming are going to be glorious. All the teasing is going to be fun.

Edited by wotfan4472

• 1 month later...