DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fallout 76

Krakalakachkn

• 3 weeks later...

@Krakalakachkn if you're still wondering what I think of the game my opinion has continued to sour. I thought maybe after two updates to address my two biggest complaints things would start to look better but if anything it's only made me more frustrated because in a way they didn't deliver what they promised with the updates.

Right now I would give the game a 3/10 and most of that is due to good music, art design, and local flavor of the Appalachian region. The actual meat of the game, the quests and combat and all that are either functionally boring or broken.

And while we're at it...why is this a multiplayer game? The PvP is clunky and forgettable, trading is a nightmare, and questing together with friends is annoying in ways I couldn't have even imagined before trying it. This game was pitched as a broken world that the denizens of Vault 76 needed to rebuild but nothing you do has any effect on the game other than the temporary nuke drop which is the end game content most people won't get to.

Save your money and pray Elder Scrolls 6 won't be a disaster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been following this train wreck on YouTube after I stopped playing.

My God is there an adult at Bethesda that can take the reigns?

Whoever is making the decisions over there right now is burning up decades of good will in weeks.

Seriously they are making EA of all people look competent wtf.

Idk if they're going to cut their losses on 76 or not but at this point I'm not sure if matters anymore.