DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Looking for Lost Threads...

Jagen Sedai

Anyone know about this, or does it sound familiar?

The Kin/ White Tower  Aes Sedai approach the Kin in Ebou Dar and inform them that the White Tower has always known of their existence. They offer the Kin a chance to return to the Tower and train to become Aes Sedai with the freedom to continue their lives and work, under Tower supervision; in return, the White Tower requests their help with the Bowl of the Winds, which has been in Kin’s possession ever since it was lost to the Tower. In addition, the Aes Sedai also mentions that any Aes Sedai willing to do so will be allowed to retire in to the Kin.

I found this blurb on the PSW's official timeline but I am turning up noooo RPs about this, even though I found the Bowl of the Winds RP thread. Which, admittedly I must be missing something there too, because finding the thread where the Bowl was actually used, and people attacked after, seems to be missing as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The Bowl of Winds never got finished despite Claire (and many others) doing their best to keep it moving. It was started more than once if I recall correctly. In the end, I think they decided to draw a line under it and consider it complete since the whole PSW was RPing as though the Bowl had been used anyway. Dumai's Wells is one I'm not sure about at all.