DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Dar'Jen Ab Owain

Black Tower Roll Call: September 2018

Let us know that you're here.

As to a question: what game have you not played in ages, but would like to play again?

I have not played pick up sticks in a long while. Thinking I might pull them out the next time my son mentions being bored.

I have not played sha'rah in Ages; no one else remembers how to play....

I dunno. LOL. That's my weird way of saying I don't have an actual answer. All the games I enjoy playing, I've continued to play, so. XD

Here. My friends and I made up a game called A-frame rodeo. You take 24 beers up to the top of an8 foot A-frame ladder. Sit, drink, keep your balance. Last person on their ladder wins.

One friend a few years ago knew every card game there was.  Unfortunately, he left us quite suddenly. Quite a few of his friends--including me--were left trying to remember all the games he had got us playing and couldn't remember them.    

World of Warcraft?

I cancelled my subscription 8 years ago due to budget constraints... A few of my old guildies still play, and I have been kinda missing it lately. 

Mafia (just kidding, I don't have sudden interest in playing it again).

Ludo? I don't remember when I last played it. Or maybe snake and ladders. Or hide and seek.

Here! Dungeons and Dragons. I got a bit of a fix for it in the Blue Ajah this past winter, and it looked like there might be more, but alas, I think I got teased. 

I haven't played canasta in ages! I haven't played cards at all in forever. I would be down for some canasta, although I'd need quite a refresher. 

On 9/10/2018 at 4:32 PM, Songstress said:

World of Warcraft?

I cancelled my subscription 8 years ago due to budget constraints... A few of my old guildies still play, and I have been kinda missing it lately. 

Apparently the new expansion is awesome. I always manage to get drawn back in.

My family play a card game called Shanghi. It's sorta like rummi but with different hands