DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Who Stands Ready as a Candidate for Manshima (thehumantrashcan)

The Algai thehumantrashcan has met the requirements to be promoted to Manshima and may post his Declarations when ready!

(Hold your congratsing until after the Declarations have been posted! Thank you!)

Declaration of Self:

Howdy all!  I was/am a home schooled extrovert.  A strange combo but I've made it work.  But thanks to the home school part I ended up reading a ton.  That got me interested in fantasy thanks to my dad introducing the Oz series, the Narnia series, and of course Middle Earth.  I couldn't get enough of them.  With me being home schooled I also quickly befriended other nerds.  One of them introduced me to the WoT series and I instantly fell in love.  Thanks to that same friend I got into roll playing and one day as I was finally getting around to listening to the series I decided to see what communities might be interested in a little RP.  Behold DM!  Little did I know I'd end up enjoying the community and barely even taking part in the RP, which I do hope to get back into eventually.  Oh right, what else about me, I love hiking, the outdoors really, reading (preferably outdoors), spending time with my 3 beautiful girls (usually outside), and I can never get enough of spending time with people and getting to know them.  Also, you can call me Oskar if THTC is too much (even I abbreviate it)

Declaration of Commitment:

My time as an algai was fun, I enjoyed causing mischief, I mean learning.  It's been fun but I'm excited to move on to be a more mature manshima *cough*  I have certainly enjoy making friends, have great discussions.  Big shout out to my sister from another mister, my fellow mischief maker, Cross.  Chae was an excellent teacher, thus the mischief.  I've enjoyed getting to know the Jameses and all of you.  You all have been great and welcoming.  I do look forward to spending some time teaching the young whipper-snappers who will come along a thing or two about burning down certain bars, or redecorating certain offices.  But also I look forward to growing my friendships here and being there for those who need it. 

Declaration of Intent:

As for future plans, I look forward to keep helping  the tower a fun place to be and possibly answer the call of disc leader of Ren’Shai, if they'll have me.  If you need anyone to encourage you and keep you accountable for your health goals, send me a message.  I look forward to help and mentor anyone I can and continue to make the tower a great place to be, making friends along the way.  As for projects, Cross and i usually have something up our sleeves and I'm always happy to be a part of our events when the time comes.

Congrats to you Oscar  *hands out a White Tower Guard uniform* you are one step closer to the rank of Der'Manshima :)

Congratulations! The uniform suits you. 

Oh, noodle swords!! Ladria and I (A Green Aes Sedai) got kicked out of a toy store once playing with those. We happen to be with a sister of the Brown Ajah too. Somehow only us Green Sisters got the actual kicking out. *giggle* Sadly neither of them are still here at the site. So, have fun with those and no getting kicked out of toy stores. 

On 9/10/2018 at 2:47 AM, Cross said:

giphy.gif

*snorts with laughter*