DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Aiel Heart

Who Stands Ready as a Candidate for Manshima? (JamesBrown)

The Algai JamesBrown has met the requirements to be promoted to Manshima and may post his Declarations when ready!

(Hold your congratsing until after the Declarations have been posted! Thank you!)

Edited by Aiel Heart

Declaration of Self:

Greetings. I was born in Colorado, USA, but have lived in Texas all my adult life. In my twenties, I managed a bookstore (not the dream job that a lot of readers think it is) and was looking for epic fantasies to scratch my Lord of the Rings itch. A co-worker recommended The Wheel of Time series just as Book Four: The Shadow Rising had released. I was hooked on the series, discussed plot points with fans, and even corresponded with Robert Jordan by mail.

Near the end of the series I discovered the Wheel of Time Encyclopaedia, which included a link to Dragonmount. I signed up last year, wasted no time to join the ranks of the Warders, and have enjoyed the fun, the discussions, and the new friends I've made here.

Declaration of Commitment:

My time as an Algai has been beyond my expectations. When I declared for the Warders, they threw an incredible feast for me. Shortly thereafter the Reds performed a Very Special Spa Treat for me. The attention to detail by those wicked, wicked sisters was flattering, and the end result was beyond description.

Over the course of time I've broadened my horizons. I helped a team break out of an Escape Room. I offered a few lines for a song. I played my heart out (and won) an epic game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, even if it did turn out that Millon was having fun at my expense. I led a round of Jeopardy that didn't crash in flames.

Most of all I've enjoyed making friends. I've wracked my brains on logic puzzles offered by Gentled Ben, discussed philosophy with Oskar, and even became real-world pen pals with a pair of lovely ladies. Making friends in the real world has been difficult lately, so I've been pleasantly surprised to find this group of welcoming souls.

Declaration of Intent:

As a Manshima, I want to step up and assume more of a leadership role for the Warders. I have my Disc in mind and look forward to meeting the requirements. I want to help make The White Tower specifically and Dragonmount in general the safe and welcoming environment that I discovered. Most of all, I want to fulfill my duties as a Warder—one who lives to serve and protect.

Warder.thumb.jpg.83e9d55df6e44fe19a7a1b3a39289401.jpg

Thank you James, and congratulations *hands out a White Tower Guard uniform* you are one step closer to being Der'Manshima :D

Well done, James! And thank you for being so patient :)

I'm very proud of you!