DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
JamesBrown

Please Be Kind - Rewind

I thought I'd try a game I heard about that seemed fun.

(For you young kids, Rewinding was something you had to do to movies before you took them back to the Rental Shop or else they would charge--never mind, just be aware of how easy you have it these days.)

The object of the game is to describe the plot of a movie in reverse. The player who correctly guesses the movie gets to describe the next movie. I'll start with the first one:

A giant ship rises out of the ocean, swallows a bunch of swimmers, then steams towards England at high speed.

Oh dear ... I should have thought of that before I answered! LoL ... this is something I'm really bad at. I can never remember the end of a book or a movie! And I don't watch many movies either.

Ok let's try:

It's a busy city scene, in front of a hotel or something on a corner of a busy street. Their embrace ends abruptly. She runs one way, he hobbles another way. She stops, gasping and crying. He stops. Slowly they walk back towards the corner.

More recent :)

I don't usually watch love stories but this was supposed to be sort of ... adventure movie? I watch it for that and the actors. A bit disappointed, to be honest.

Two hot British actors playing Americans in this movie. One of them played in your movie too.

My first thought is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I don't think Jim Carrey is British.

*LOL*  This game sounds hilarious!  But I also have no idea which one that might be, Mother.  British actors in Titanic?  Kate Winslet is British, but I haven't seen her in anything recent....

14 hours ago, Mashiara Sedai said:

*LOL*  This game sounds hilarious!  But I also have no idea which one that might be, Mother.  British actors in Titanic?  Kate Winslet is British, but I haven't seen her in anything recent....

Ooohhh definitely defrosting there ....

Nope. Both male and female leads are British, but they play American characters in America.

Kate does seem to often dump her leading men in the cold and wet ...

8 hours ago, BFG said:

If I can play as a none member...

The mountain between us? :unsure:

Yes, and yes!!

You're always welcome to join in anywhere, BFG *grins*

A group of 4 unlikely teenagers (popular girl, unpopular girl, jock, geek) stand around a smashed old style video game, which becomes unsmashed as a bowling ball rises out of the none wreckage and drums sound in the background