DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why Did You Pledge Yourself To The Shadow?

Ayend'an

What lured you all to the Great Lord's side? Immortality? Power? Revenge? Despair? Boredom?

Power is a plus, but I was already attracted to the Shadow because I love chaos, bedlam, and pandemonium (my indy pro wrestling gimmick is that I'm the Mistress of Mayhem). I'm also fairly insane. Serving the Great Lord's cause is a rewarding outlet for that insanity. XD

Edited by Adastreia

• Club Leader

I originally came here to play in a mafia game. We used to have the annual Halloween big game in here. Sadly, mafia isn't what it used to be. I stuck around because I found I had a penchant for the dark side. I later led the Black Ajah to become the greatest faction in Shayol Ghul at the time. Now, I'm the Dark Lady and loving watching evil spread through the group. 

5 minutes ago, LilyElizabeth said:

Oh, and great thread! I'm going to go with 10 pts this time. You're gaining points really quickly. 

Normally I wouldn't be posting quite this much, but I have a minor ankle injury that's kept me bedridden. I've been having a very productive week on DM, Tumblr, and AO3 as a result. LOL.

Edited by Adastreia
OCD, as usual.

I honestly came to check the place out because my sister (Lily) was here and told me what a great group this was. Since I got her started with the site I figured it would be cool to see what chaos was like. I will admit it talks to my dark side. No matter how good we are, we all have a dark side. It is important to get in touch with that and let it flow sometimes. *wicked grin*

• 2 weeks later...

I joined, because well, I've always been a fan of the villains, and here we aren't villains, were normal people spreading what some would call evil, around, to me, things like hearing the death howls of wolves and being a man of two souls, no other cause would suffice for my talents. *stab*