DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Choose Your Minion

Dar'Jen Ab Owain

• RP - LEGACY

So, what creatures would you choose to be your eyes and ears to scope out information?

Rats are obviously in most cities, but they are pests and most people try to avoid them or eliminate them.

Personally, I would go with cats. Cats can be accepted into homes to be cared for or stalk about outside. They are a fairly accepted animal, and generally, their cuteness would reduce people's suspicion of them.

What would you choose and why?

1 minute ago, Illian Tear said:

I would use horses because most people you would want to watch would own 1 or more horses.

That makes sense because horses are everywhere, as you said. But aren't the Great Lord's animal spies usually ones with a...darker aspect, I guess? Or at least a certain type of slyness and cunning. If they could be trained as spies, that would be brilliant, but I'm not sure they have the most, um...compatible minds for espionage?

Ferrets!!!

They are excellent and poking their noses into everything and are cute and cuddly, but have a dark side to them. Like pooping in every corner they can find or hiding just one shoe so you know you have that pair, but can't wear them.

So, ferrets would be mine. 

ferret2.jpg.4a648223ff4fe2b4b7bc9b222a14b376.jpgThey are cute, so people will want to take them home with them.

ferret3.jpg.df2c177c53415253b783b2a90318a507.jpg They can pass stuff off to your cats. 

ferret.jpg.c8ea31762ba842de7b039b2ffcd18da1.jpg They can be evil!! 

26 minutes ago, Minuet said:

Ferrets!!!

They are excellent and poking their noses into everything and are cute and cuddly, but have a dark side to them. Like pooping in every corner they can find or hiding just one shoe so you know you have that pair, but can't wear them.

So, ferrets would be mine. 

ferret2.jpg.4a648223ff4fe2b4b7bc9b222a14b376.jpgThey are cute, so people will want to take them home with them.

ferret3.jpg.df2c177c53415253b783b2a90318a507.jpg They can pass stuff off to your cats. 

ferret.jpg.c8ea31762ba842de7b039b2ffcd18da1.jpg They can be evil!! 

YES! I love ferrets; I have two. They're so clever, too!

[EDIT: Well, Lyra just got herself stuck in a drawer the other day, but that aside. LOL.]

Edited by Adastreia